Who is the greatest Just Bleed warrior of all time?

Yeah man just bleed has way more to do with finishing rate and probably more to do with a willingness to be finished for our sake.

doesn't 0.89% = 0.0089 ? Thus making it an extremely low percent?

Robbie lawler is the True God of War
it's not. you said he finishes less than 1% of his fights.

you mean 89% OR .89, not .89% (which is less than 1%)
I've been up since 4am. I copied the number and slapped the % sign on and called it a day.

Forgot to take off the 0 lol. I'll fix it up.

Yes.... If you wanted to see how much 89% was of something you would times it by .89....

but when I divide Melvin Manhoef's 5 fights that went to decision into his 47 total fights, I don't get 0.89%

Cain Velasquez

ufc-155-dos-santos-v-velasquez-2-josh-hedgeszuffa-llc.jpg

i've been hearing 2 + 2 = 5 lately so I just want to make sure I'm up to date on the latest accepted workings of math

It has to be Wand or Overeem.

Kill or be killed. Both have a ton of violent finishes one way or the other.

but when I divide Melvin Manhoef's 5 fights that went to decision into his 47 total fights, I don't get 0.89%
That's not how you would calculate it. Do 47 multiplied by .89. You'll get 41.83. Which you round up because a fight isn't less than 1. So you can see 89% of 47 fights is roughly 42 fights finished.

In the Just Bleed Trinity, The Just Bleed God is the Father

Justin is the Son

Wand is the Holy Ghost

Korean Zombie is pretty much always kill or be killed. He’s a for sure JBG saint.

In a world that is plagued by injustice everywhere there is only one higher power that can save us all.... The Just Bleed God.... He requires sacrifice in the form of blood and a high finishing rate.... So who is our greatest just bleed warrior that can provide the most sacrifice?

The criteria for judging...

Finishing rate for wins and losses
Amount of blood spilled during fight career
Entertainment value during decisions

Jiri Prochazka (28-3) 96% finishing rate

Justin Gaejthe (23-4) 87% finishing rate

Charles "Do Bronx" Goatliveira (33-8) 91% finishing rate

Derrick "Black Beast" Lewis (26-9) 85% finishing rate

Alistair "The Demolition Man" Overeem (47-19) 89% finishing rate

Lemme know if you think there should be other considerations and all add them. We need a total of 10 best candidates and then I would love if we could have a poll for them to finally answer this age old question.

IMO Robbie Lawler should not only be on OP, but the fucking GOAT!!!
robbie-lawler-ufc-189-lip1.jpg

Back