Who is the greatest Just Bleed warrior of all time?

How does he end up in honorable mention? He was a complete savage in those PRIDE days. The brutality of his hands and those damn soccer kicks and stomps were crazy.
He made the list now as we will have the best 10 candidates and vote from there

Melvin Manhoef's record is 32 wins and 15 losses.

He finished 0.91% of his victories
AdvancedDescriptiveAzurevasesponge-size_restricted.gif

and was finished in 0.87% of losses
PaleIncompleteCooter-max-1mb.gif

Your welcome.

This is a UFC forum, and Manhoef never fought in the UFC. Keep him out of the thread.

No but I do take into consideration the amount of finishes they have and the amount of times they have been finished as well.

I would say pre-UFC Wandy takes it by a country mile. Actually, he had several JBG fights in the UFC, so I take even that criticism back. He's the JBG champ. He even named his son friggin Thor.

That's not how percentage works.
It's exactly how percentages work lol

In 47 fights Melvin had 5 fights that went to decision. That means in 89% of his total fights someone (either his opponent or Melvin himself) got slept or tapped.

The way I expressed it earlier simply took the percentage of the wins and the percentage of his losses as separate entities.

Last edited:
Finishing rate doesn't go far enough.

It should be the KO/TKO rate. While the Just Bleed God doesn't frown upon submissions, brain damage and blood are the only sacrifices that truly honor Him.

From that POV, Gaethje may just be His greatest LW disciple.
You're correct I do take KO/TKO's into greater consideration that's why I put Lewis up there as well even though there are fighters with better finishing rates than him

In 47 fights Melvin had 5 fights that went to decision. That means in 0.89% of his total fights someone (either his opponent or Melvin himself) got slept or tapped.

The way I expressed it earlier simply took the percentage of the wins and the percentage of his losses as separate entities.
doesn't 0.89% = 0.0089 ? Thus making it an extremely low percent?

Robbie lawler is the True God of War

In 47 fights Melvin had 5 fights that went to decision. That means in 0.89% of his total fights someone (either his opponent or Melvin himself) got slept or tapped.

it's not. you said he finishes less than 1% of his fights.

you mean 89% OR .89, not .89% (which is less than 1%)

Back