Who is the most EXCITING current fighter in the UFC?

Who is the most exciting fighter in the UFC?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gotta be tony or gaethje

max 3rd

How is Paul Felder not on anyone's list? Dude is always a great fight.

Last edited:
Toss up between Gaethje and Cucuy for me. Maybe one day the Just Bleed Gods will bless us with these two in the cage together.

In Gaethje's 4 UFC fights he has 4 bonuses

a FOTY, 2 FOTY contenders and a KOTY contender

I love Tony and he's probably second place for me, but Gaethje is on a level of excitement that might be unmatchable

Tony and Max

Toss up between Gaethje and Cucuy for me. Maybe one day the Just Bleed Gods will bless us with these two in the cage together.

Since he refuses to give us Khabib vs Tony, it's the least he can do

Voted Tony, but Cowboy Oliveira might be my second out of all those amazing fighters

Gaethje. My hipster pick would be Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos.

Yoel Romero
Conor McGregor
TJ Dillashaw
The Black Beast

it's gotta be ugly tony

seriously impressed by him coming back to win after that horrible surgery

Whittaker is fun to watch. I'm hyped for his fight with Gastelum, another very exciting fighter.

Gustafsson has been in some solid fights too. Everyone in his team is exciting: Manuwa, Latifi, Saki. Lately I really like this young Cutelaba guy. He brings it every time. Derrick Lewis has been always fun to watch and hear except for the Ngannou fiasco. Stipe has been involved in many great fights likewise. And no matter what and when but I'm alwayd pumped for a Cormier or Fedor fight.

Tony Ferguson, Dustin Poirier, Justin Gaethje, Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos, Vicente Luque, Robert Whittaker, TJ Dillashaw, Ben Nguyen, Brian Ortega, Korean Zombie.

These were the first fighters to come to mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back