Who is your favorite fighter right now

DDMx_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
Good question..? I have my all times faves, but faves active and current Lando, Ortega, & Ferguson are getting payne support right now...

I'm glad at least 2 people mentioned Mousasi. I was getting a bit worried.

Gegard Mousasi is it for me. Guy is awesome. He is also funny outside the cage with his short temper and weird insults.

I have a small number of fighters I look forward to seeing. I can tune into a fight card/PPV as long as one of these guys are on. Some of them may surprise you. Some of them you'd be thinking "who the fook is dat?"

Shinso Anzai
Galore Bofando
Clay Guida
Calvin Kattar
OSP
Alexander Storm Schlemenko (after his moose fight I checked out all his previous fights. He's pretty bad ass)
Gunnar Nelson
Ilir Latifi (looks like The Thing from Fantastic 4)
Pat Cummings (looks like Charles Bronson)

All time favorites:

method=get&rs=70&q=75&x=3&y=-6&w=240&h=320&ro=0&s=C9DBEB84-1D09-6BFC-E5FB584569DC8B06.jpg

Aleksander_Emelianenko.jpg

200px-Denis-kang-pic-1.png

method=get&rs=90&q=75&x=9&y=-1&w=240&h=320&ro=0&s=363530DD-1D09-6BFC-E50311C5F5934B10.jpg

Mirko-Cro-Cop-Photo.jpg

Most recent favorite:

giphy.gif

I've been super psyched on Kelvin as of late. I just wish he could get his eating habits under control.

The Groovy One & Ben Askren

Last edited:
Conor I guess lol. He's the only fighter that is going to genuinely change my level of interest in a card by himself.

I don't think I've ever had a favorite fighter.

Big Rob Whittaker, not sure how anyone wouldn’t be a fan of him.

Meh, he’s entertaining but not that great.
He's very young & relatively new to the sport for the level of competition he's faced. He's doing all the right things to better himself & up his game... so I expect him to turn a lot of headz at some point. Hopefully his bit of time away this time launches him into a win streak... but on the real... we all know he beat Green... so the win streak is all ready started.

Back