Who next for James Vick?

Rampage_Jackson

retired 3/6/21
@red
Reaction score
I've always thought Vick has the potential to be a top 10 guy. He's on the cusp of that now and can cement himself as a top 10 LW with one more win. Not sure if they have a fight booked without looking it up but some of his fellow TUF season members Chiasa and Iaquinta would make for sensible fights right about now. Chiasa beat him on the show but that was so long ago.

I like the Chiesa fight if he beats Pettis, which he probably will.

I like the Chiesa fight if he beats Pettis, which he probably will.

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!! PETTIS WILL WIN!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, mate. This is the Pettis fanboy in me speaking.

The Pettis of today, is not the Pettis you fell in love with. People change. Move on. Find a new fighter to root for.

Pretty cool watching James Vick find success. I met him the night before he fought Trujillo. Nice dude.

Taisumov/Dunham or Chiesa/Pettis winner

The Pettis of today, is not the Pettis you fell in love with. People change. Move on. Find a new fighter to root for.

0nLo6bB.gif

It's about time Vick gets a chance to take a major step up. Barboza needs a good fight, but not an elite guy. Just makes sense to me.
I don't think its as much of a mismatch as it sounds like at first thought. Barboza would be favored and rightfully so but you are right. Vick deserves a chance against a higher caliber opponent. Win or lose its a chance to show what he can do.

Hahaha I’ll be rooting for Pettis too man. Really thought he was gonna KO Porier with a headkick somehow...

I like the Barboza suggestion but not yet I would like to see a Beneil Dariush or Al Iaquinta are great get your feet wet into the start of top 10 pack...

I like the Barboza suggestion but not yet I would like to see a Beneil Dariush or Al Iaquinta are great get your feet wet into the start of top 10 pack...
Ragin' Al makes sense. Same season of TUF but never mixed it up. I'd like it and I'd favor Vick so let's do it.

Would to see him move up and challenge Neil Magny for the slenderman championship of the world

Eddie. He has no fight.

Everyone else turned him down. Lee Chelsea etc. When that happens a matchmaker should go up list until someone agrees. These guys like Lee should not be rewarded for turning down fights and Vick gets another shitty fight.

Back