who should Brock Lesnar fight if/when he comes back?

thewhiterooster

dana hates sunscreen
@Brown
Reaction score
I think he should fight 10 guy, but I'm sure the ufc will give him someone he could beat. Curtis blaydes? derrick lewis? Struve? other? I actually would like to see Lesnar vs werdum.

Kenny here,

I think he should stay away from fighting MMA.

He lacks the discipline and respect that martial artists should have. He is just a roided up savage. He should go back to RAW and play pretend.

-Kenny

USADA

jeff_novitzky1.jpg

I think he should fight 10 guy, but I'm sure the ufc will give him someone he could beat. Curtis blaydes? derrick lewis? Struve? other? I actually would like to see Lesnar vs werdum.

He isn't coming back. He is out of testing protocols for USADA and his suspension will stay in effect.

he should fight jon jones. i wanna see jones beat the shit out of the guy 45 lb heavier than him

USADA.

Seriously though, the HWT division is so much younger and more athletic than when Brock was champ. He looked scared shitless of Hunt punching him, now imagine Ngannou or Lewis.

The likelihood of him being tapped or KTFOed is up there. This comeback does not end well.

The Black Beast. They both like to talk about having sex with their wives, after a victory.

The UFC is currently working real hard on clearing Jon Jones and Lesnars name up after failing those silly drug tests they decided to implement. What's a failed drug test between two big names when money is involved. Forgive and forget.

I’d really like a match up with Ngannou, it’s a winnable fight and entertaining match-up.

He shouldn't come back. He can't handle real fights. The heat in the kitchen is too hot for him.

Francis.
Hopefully Ngannou can KTFO this guy out of the UFC for good.

Love to see Lesnar fight the winner of Stipe vs Cormier , that would be a monster at Box Office

Stipe. Remind him this isn't for him.
Maybe he'll switch to Smackdown after.

He should fight hunt again lol. It was funny how butthurt hunt got the 1st time, I'd like to see brock beat his ass again and pop for roids again.

USADA.

Seriously though, the HWT division is so much younger and more athletic than when Brock was champ. He looked scared shitless of Hunt punching him, now imagine Ngannou or Lewis.

The likelihood of him being tapped or KTFOed is up there. This comeback does not end well.

Younger and more athletic? lmao

The average age of UFC HW's is like 42 years old lol

Back