who should Brock Lesnar fight if/when he comes back?

Kenny here,

I think he should stay away from fighting MMA.

He lacks the discipline and respect that martial artists should have. He is just a roided up savage. He should go back to RAW and play pretend.

-Kenny

Hello Kenny , i would like to see Lesnar fight again due to Lesnar's name giving the sport more attention and gaining more fans which therefore is healthy for it's growth .... but i do understand where you're coming from , the man is clearly a roid user , which is unfair for the rest of the competitors which the majority are clean athletes.

Last edited:
He ain't coming back. He still has a suspension to serve.

He should stay in the WWE and fight against Ronda.
And yes, under these circumstances, she can absolutely beat him.

I think he should fight 10 guy, but I'm sure the ufc will give him someone he could beat. Curtis blaydes? derrick lewis? Struve? other? I actually would like to see Lesnar vs werdum.
Nah - Cormier says his buddy Cain is training and almost ready to go....He needs a good warm up match, how about Lesner/Cain that would do huge numbers!

He ain't coming back. He still has a suspension to serve.

Depends. If Jon Jones somehow gets off from his drug suspension (which i highly doubt) then maybe Brock will just follow his path and get it reduced. It's also his first offence so maybe he can somehow get it reduced to 6 months.

Here’s what’s going to happen. Dc beats Stipe to become HW Champ at which point Bones comes back to fight DC on end of the year card and then.. then Brock comes out to challenge the newly crowned HW Champion Jon Jones for the biggest fight in history of the UFC HW division..

and then Cain comes back to destroy Brock again to reclaim his title..

He should fight the urge to resist the needle.

tumblr_o7y5jnsl8m1vvkxjko1_500.gif

Depends. If Jon Jones somehow gets off from his drug suspension (which i highly doubt) then maybe Brock will just follow his path and get it reduced. It's also his first offence so maybe he can somehow get it reduced to 6 months.

Were he to choose that avenue, he'll still need a hearing, he'll need to go back into the testing pool, and he'll need to serve his time. Dude's 41 in a few months and I can't see him getting re-licensed for at least another year. I'm skeptical that he'll jump through all of those hoops for one fight at his age. What do I know, though? I'm speculating.

after usada, i think he should fight habib.

but seriousy. let him fight blades or lewis. or maybe francis.
love to see him break jones like a twig.

Josh Barnett would be a good one. So would a rematch with Reem (who peed hot after his Brock fight the first time).

if anyone is entitled to a money fight, it's lesnar

possible fights:
-winner of stipe-dc
-jon jones at hw
-cain or overeem rematch
-mayweather and conor in a 2v1 match

I think he should fight 10 guy, but I'm sure the ufc will give him someone he could beat. Curtis blaydes? derrick lewis? Struve? other? I actually would like to see Lesnar vs werdum.

his next fight is vs roman reigns.

Back