Who should get the next shot at the B.M.F belt against Max?

It's Topuria or strip Max.

Max was the one saying that the BMF is an anyone, anywhere, take on all challengers type of belt, but as soon as Topuria challenges him for it, Max is saying "that isn't very BMF like" and making excuses.

It's Topuria or strip Max.

Max was the one saying that the BMF is an anyone, anywhere, take on all challengers type of belt, but as soon as Topuria challenges him for it, Max is saying "that isn't very BMF like" and making excuses.

Yeah, you didn't listen to the interview or just read headlines lol. Max said it's up to the ufc and he just wants to fight topuria.

The one with excuses isn't max, obviously

BMF title is for veterans, no reason for Lopes to pursue a BMF title when being a contender for the undisputed title is still a realistic goal.
He's the only one really looking like a killer right now that's my reasoning for suggesting him.

Edit: as well as taking a lot of fights and not ducking anyone for any reason.

Toughest man to ever live

main-qimg-8f81e560d9a38ad109c8a1dad693c3c3-lq

Charles said in a recent interview that we will see him soon back in action, which probably means Gamrot.
But he is also willing to go up to 170 for a special fight or fight Max for the BMF belt if needed, to the delight of all you haters.

At this point in his career, he doesn't get a fight with Holloway and him at 170 is probably his best bet since he's struggling make 155.

Yeah, you didn't listen to the interview or just read headlines lol. Max said it's up to the ufc and he just wants to fight topuria.

The one with excuses isn't max, obviously

What keeps Max from just handing over the belt if he loses?

Chandler would be a fun fight if he stopped jerking off.

McGregor makes sense too...but he's also jerking off.

If Gilbert Burns hadn't been on a losing streak, he'd be the best welterweight to fight for it. I dont think they do catchweights anymore though.

McGregor or Diaz would both make sense

Chandler would be a fun fight if he stopped jerking off.

McGregor makes sense too...but he's also jerking off.

If Gilbert Burns hadn't been on a losing streak, he'd be the best welterweight to fight for it. I dont think they do catchweights anymore though.
Burns still worthy of a BMF fight!

What keeps Max from just handing over the belt if he loses?

The organization would be my guess lol. The UFC is in charge of their belts -- always have been.

The organization would be my guess lol. The UFC is in charge of their belts -- always have been.

So you're saying they don't actually own the belts they get?

I mean I know they (used to) get a replica of the real belt to keep. But I at least thought that they got to own the replica. Don't know how it works with the BMF belt.

So you're saying they don't actually own the belts they get?

I mean I know they (used to) get a replica of the real belt to keep. But I at least thought that they got to own the replica. Don't know how it works with the BMF belt.

I don't know how it works either. I just know it isn't up to the fighter, but If you're suggesting max tries to force their hand, I guess he could try. Not sure that would go. It seems to me like Ilia should be asking the ufc to make this a bmf belt, and if they don't, he should ask them why.

Back