Who should they offer Cejudo for his return? Who does he deserve?

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He wants Volkanovski

I don’t think he wants any part of Yan

I have always said that Holloway is a great compromise.

He’s not champion. It’s a super fight.

If he loses it’s to someone much much bigger than him and he can go to his title run at 135.

If he wins he’ll finally get all the fans behind him!

He doesn’t understand that to get everything he wants he needs the fans on his side.

He wants Volkanovski

If he loses it’s to someone much much bigger than him and he can go to his title run at 135.

He doesn’t understand that to get everything he wants he needs the fans on his side.
You don't want to sell him short with some guy outside of the top 5, but he's not popular enough to get an instant title shot. The problem with Cejudo.is that his talent dwarfs his market value. I could see him get the Korean Zombie if KZ puts up a valiant losing effort

He wants Volkanovski

someone preferably

Cejudo more than likely isn't ever fighting again. He isn't in the testing pool. He won't stop digging a grave with his mouth. He's a good coach. That's what he'll probably continue to do.

All that said, can someone take the mic away from him on EagleFC cards? Please!

upload_2022-3-15_19-13-3-png.913213

He's not gonna get the Volk fight anytime soon. KZ is up next, and then Max again. That puts the next person sometime next year.
BW is stalled. Hopefully the Yan Aljo rematch happens, then TJ should fight Aldo for the next shot. I'd actually love to see Cejudo vs Yan, but I don't see it happening anytime soon, Dana is not gonna let him jump the queue.
His other problem is that even if he fought Volk and won, I'm guessing he wouldn't defend it. He'd retire again and after being burned by GSP at mw, they're not gonna let that happen again. and he's 35, so clock is ticking loudly.
Honestly, he beat DJ, Cruz and TJ, won 2 belts. He should stay retired. he seems to have plenty going on with his coaching, Eagle FC commentary and his podcast and shit. He'll make more money with that than Dana will pay him. Stay retired.

No immediate title shot IMO.
He held up 125 and 135 for a long time. He could win the belt again in an immediate title fight and hold the division for another year, we don't need that in a division filled with contenders waiting for their shot at gold in bantamweight.

If he comes back to 135 give him someone like Aldo, TJ, Sandhagen or Merab.
Let him earn his way back into a title fight by beating 1 or 2 top contenders.

Lol at him going to 145, Volk and Holloway would SMOKE him.
Same thing if he wants to go to 145, fight someone like Josh Emmett and earn your way into a title fight.

Last edited:
He wants Volkanovski

upload_2022-3-16_14-20-36.jpeg
The Intergender Title is still vacant.

we should forget about him; he is all talk. And he is getting old....

Back