Who still has any hope in shogun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should have announced his retirement a few fights back. He's done enough in his career. Here's hoping he doesn't keep fighting and end up with irreversible damage.
He already has. I heard he slurs his words a lot now.

Duuuude, I would never seriously hate on shogun, but Shogun needs to retire ASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP. Please for his health and family, someone retire him.

Do you really want to see what happened to him, happen again? Because that is the path he is most likely on man.

Hes been in decline since 2012 after his mini resurgence and probably should of retired when OSP raped him. His 3 fight win streak was just a mirage. He was never gonna contend for anything.

a tiny hiccup is no cause for concern. i liked what i saw from rua tonight.

Suicide watch is high tonight for shogun fans.

not really, lel.
shoulda hung 'em up long ago, though
fanboys suggesting he was top5 material were delusional as fuck
shogun is one of the nicest guys of the sport
has a beautiful family
hopefully he made some money to retire from MMA, like his bro Ninja did a long ago, and focus on another activity.
he was even a model back then. so why not ?
all the best for Morrricio ShoGun Ruaaaaaaaaaaa

Not anymore. I'm not one who believes if you can't be the champ you shouldn't fight, but there's a difference between not making it all the way to the summit and not being able to even last the night at base camp

I don't really care about Shogun, don't dislike him, he just doesn't peak my interest and never has.

Maybe I hold some deep rooted resentment over Chuck and Machida or maybe he's vastly overrated.

If you seriously had "hope" even before this last fight, then it's safe to say you're a delusional fan.

I don't really care about Shogun, don't dislike him, he just doesn't peak my interest and never has.

Maybe I hold some deep rooted resentment over Chuck and Machida or maybe he's vastly overrated.

Definitely the former. But he also definitely needs to retire.

I still have hope, but I'm afraid it's slowly turning into a fools hope.

His dumb fans will claim he is unhealty or something

He lost to an unranked fighter by devastating fashion, his last couple of wins were less than spectacular. His dominant Pride run was 13 years ago....13 years...ago. He should retire and learn from Liddell, who is fighting again unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back