Who wants to see an immediate Cyborg vs. Nunes rematch?

I'm just amazed the "Nunes beats McGregor" thread hasn't started yet because its sure as shit started on Youtube, these SJW's have gone full retard are they're not f....ig kidding.
I'm sorry we're not talking about your boyfriend lately, but now you're forcing it.

I’m torn on the idea. On one hand, I’d never condone an immediate rematch that ended in that fashion in men’s mma.

On the other hand, this is the only wmma capable of providing that electricity. I’d watch it again for sure. Take these rare explosive wmma fights when we can get em.

No.

Nunes needs to defend at BW against Holly first. Or fight her at FW might be an acceptable option too. But there is no need for yet another stupid instant rematch. That fight was definitive. I want to see new matchups.

Yeah I was really hoping Cat would’ve won. I’m sure that’s a fight Nunes wants too. Cats flakey but she’s as game as anyone else at (w)FW

I don't know. I don't think Cyborg has anything for Nunes. Cyborg just doesn't have the clean, crisp technique to beat her. Borg throws fucking hard, but most of the time it's haymakers. Nunes stepped right into the pocket with Borg, slipped, blocked and avoided punches and butchered Borg where Borg is strongest.

And the crazy thing is, Nunes is probably better as a counter fighter.

I know a lot of Sherdoggers don’t enjoy WMMA but I enjoy it. I was really pumped for Cyborg vs. Nunes. I wish it wasn’t such a short fight but it was what it was. Cyborg landed a good punch and went for the kill throwing caution to the wind and paid for it. Not the first time it’s happened.

I’d love to see an immediate rematch. I believe Cyborg was stating that the UFC hadn’t contacted her about renewing her contract which was coming to an end with this being the last fight so that may play a big part whether there is a rematch or not.

I’m a Cyborg fan and know she can do better. I really like to see fights go into the 2nd round to see if a losing fighter can adapt and fix what went wrong in the first round.

I want to see an immediate rematch between Cyborg and Nunes, who else does?

I'd watch. I really thought Cyborg was gonna work Nunes.

However, I'd rather watch these two swang and bang for 1-2 minutes than 5 rounds of any other wmma fight.

People can say what they want about Cyborg and Nunes, but these two come to kill.

10/10 result. Would watch again.

Cyborg shouldn't get an immediate rematch after getting starched like that.

Not really - I feel cris made the huge mistake of not thinking that nunes could hurt her and just walk her down and through her punches. But lets be honest Nunes wrecked her regardless.

Nunes vs Holm at 135

Cris vs Megan

If Cris wins and Nunes wins then a rematch would make sense.

Why does there need to be an immediate rematch for a fight that went 50 seconds? It's obvious who the better fighter is.

No.

Nunes needs to defend at BW against Holly first. Or fight her at FW might be an acceptable option too. But there is no need for yet another stupid instant rematch. That fight was definitive. I want to see new matchups.

Holm doesn't even deserve a title shot.

Cyborg-Nunes 2 is the fight to make.

Holm is 2-4 in last 6 fights for fucks sake. How many title shots does she need?

Cyborg can win the next 2 figths, thats why Dana is not interested

If joanna got an instant rematch cyborg should definitely get hers.

Joanna didn’t lose to someone moving up a weight class.

No rematch necessary. Dissolve the division.

I definitely hope the rematch takes place! Considering she's been the #1 female fighter on the planet for well over a decade, and had to endure Hellacious weight cuts before the UFC opened the Featherweight division, she more than deserve it! The only name I don't even want to consider is Holly! I mean I'll forever love Holly for introducing Ronda to her favorite pillow friend... but how much title shot can the girl get? I mean damn!

I predicted him losing that based on Lebens chin beforehand. He was not in his prime there either. But he did go to a decision with a hw crocop during his prime and he did ruthlessly beat up prime rampage in his prime.
the first cro cop fight was wand taking advantage of a raw and no take down defence cro cop in regards to MMA.

We saw what happened the 2nd time when cro cop had more mma skills.

That said, wand was far past his prime when he met leben and obviously had not respect for what leben brought.

I wouldn't mind seeing an immediate rematch.

Dana didn't seem interested in an immediate rematch though. But maybe he just says that because he wants to have leverage in new contract negotiations.

My thoughts exactly! The rematch would be huge, and Dana White knows it. He's full of shit.

Make the rematch.

That was probably the most exciting 51 seconds of the year.

Funny how people bash wmma when Cyborg vs Nunes and RRR vs Holm produced two of the most jaw dropping performances ever, in all of mma.

Last edited:
Back