Who will be UFC’s first champ, champ, champ?

Who will be the first 3 divisional champion?

• Khamzat ( not even 1 belt though )

• Conor McGregor ( 170 remains )

• Alex Pereira ( 265? )

• Henry Cejudo ( 145? )

• Islam ( talking about 170… also 185?)

• Other prospects that might do it?

• Sean O’Malley ( has the height to put the weight on )

Results are only viewable after voting.
O'Malley could but I'd love to see it be Pereira. He'd have to avoid Blaydes though, he'd probably go straight to a TS though if he goes up with the LHW title.

I'm sure it will happen at some point, but couldn't muster a guess as to who it would be. Probably someone that isn't even in the UFC yet.

Conor is winning the BMF title next so him

The likelihood of this happening are very very slim. There really shouldn't even be someone holding up TWO divisions to try for a third belt unless they vacate. And the only ones who would be able to would have to have pretty favorable matchups.

At the moment, I don't think it is possible. This is especially true considering Renier de Ridder and Patricio Pitbull failed to accomplish this in ONE and Bellator, where the competition is not nearly as stiff as the UFC's. This will not happen at the highest level of MMA (UFC) for a while, at least.

Have Pereira do ironman events every month for a year. Then fight for the WW title.

Weili. She'd likely maul Grasso at 125, and 135 is incredibly weak right now.

That being said, I doubt anyone on the current roster will do it (even if they could).

Alex is for sure the must likely if say, gane or pavlovich held the title Alex could come and beat them potentially

Alex is for sure the must likely if say, gane or pavlovich held the title Alex could come and beat them potentially

Alex would probably carry enough power to have some tiny haily mary chance, but let's be clear though, Gane would absolutely destroy him. People seem to be confusing Gane's grappling weakness - something Alex is in no position to exploit - with his standup game.

We are talking about a weight bully guy who got starched at MW vs a guy who outstruck Frank the Tank of all people at HW. Alex is far too hittable, lacks offensive output and at HW would no longer be particularly big. He would get dismantled.

Cejudo is the only borderline realistic chance, because even though he is an elderly midget, there is the chance that Merab could be champ soon.

Cejudo has enough Dana White privilege to be gifted a shot against Merab without really earning it and would have some chance in that matchup (I would still pick Merab though).

*Edit* I just realized that Merab fights in the division Cejudo was already champ in. I am an idiot but also these midget divisions can blend together.

Poatan. I think he has everything needed to dethrone Islam @ LW.

Pereira has the best chance. As the current LHW champion he would probably get an automatic title shot at HW, so his path is shorter. All other candidates would need at least 2 more fights.

If Belal won the belt and ufc gave Conor an instant shot than he’d be the first out of those options.

No one aside from Pereira has a legit case at 3 belts.

You'd basically need a fighter who massively cut weight to win the belt in a lower weight class, then win in their natural weight class, then move up and beat a weak champ in an upper weight class division.

Pereira is the only person who fits the description for the first 2 belts. And he could be HWs with his power and accuracy. But I'd favor Aspinall over him.

People mentioned Khamzat, but as he's getting older is it realistic for him to cut to 170 again?
You make a great point. And no way Khamzat can become a three weight champion. He can’t make 170 and his attitude is absolute garbage.

Guy also only fights once a year at this rate.

Alex or Conor simply due to likelihood of getting a title shot In a 3rd division

I mean triple c won a gold medal as well, but most people don't count that lolol

No one aside from Pereira has a legit case at 3 belts.

You'd basically need a fighter who massively cut weight to win the belt in a lower weight class, then win in their natural weight class, then move up and beat a weak champ in an upper weight class division.

Pereira is the only person who fits the description for the first 2 belts. And he could be HWs with his power and accuracy. But I'd favor Aspinall over him.

People mentioned Khamzat, but as he's getting older is it realistic for him to cut to 170 again?
Maybe in Abu Dabhi

Back