Who will CM Punk fight if he wins against the MMA reporter? This joke has gone on way too long.

galleryy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I can actually see CM Punk beating the mma reporter because he is also a novice.

I love a ONE OFF freak show fight. But this is already the second freakshow fight.

How about signing one of Dana's old boxercising students.

edit

the reporter is Mike "the truth" jackson

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Mike-Jackson-63272

Last edited:
I'd imagine if he wins he'd just take his win and retire.

I wouldn't bet against a literal kitchen sink vs CM Punk tbh. If he throws a punch at it wrong he could break his hand and the sink wins via injury.

So he wants to fight a reporter or something? What are the odds here? Can I make some cheddar here? It is Ariel? Put me down for 3 hundo on Ariel.

I can actually see CM Punk beating the mma reporter because he is also a novice.

I love a ONE OFF freak show fight. But this is already the second freakshow fight.

Does this reporter have a name dude?

I wouldn't bet against a literal kitchen sink vs CM Punk tbh. If he throws a punch at it wrong he could break his hand and the sink wins via injury.

So he wants to fight a reporter or something? What are the odds here? Can I make some cheddar here? It is Ariel? Put me down for 3 hundo on Ariel.
I wish I was ariel, that way I could have taken a big whiff of Conor when they went on that dublin one on one tour

The only fighter he can ever beat is war machine, if he got jury duty against him.

Don't care to see him fight again... if this is even happening. The guy has heart... but bottom level regional show skills.

Guys... It's me. I'm the MMA reporter they're talking about.

cm punk should have started hardcore training the day after that ass whuppin from mickey. but he didnt. and thats why mike jackson will probably pwn him

Back