Who will CM Punk fight if he wins against the MMA reporter? This joke has gone on way too long.

If you you're going to start sissy threads in the heavies, especially with this title, expect to get laughed at
If you're going to respond to my thread, I'm going to respond back.

STOP DUCKING YOU WEE SHITTE
tenor.gif

I'm pretty sure this fight was cancelled

I can actually see CM Punk beating the mma reporter because he is also a novice.

I love a ONE OFF freak show fight. But this is already the second freakshow fight.

How about signing one of Dana's old boxercising students.

edit

the reporter is Mike "the truth" jackson

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Mike-Jackson-63272

Meh CM Punk is a rare exception I make to putting hype before skill, especially since its against a similarly skilled opponent

I'd imagine if he wins he'd just take his win and retire.

If they keep paying him what they pay him, why leave money on the table?

I'm sure Dana White can convince all the lemmings that CM Punk is worthy of either a title shot or a GSP "super fight."

You’ll all watch it. You know you will. Just like Kimbo vs Dada. Or, Mayweather vs Conor.

Ppl like the odd freakshow. Pride supporters definitely know that.

not-amused.gif

Bring back one of those shitty guys they brought in specially for Roger Huerta to showcase against.

Pretty off topic, but what's Mickey Gall doing? Beat "The Truth", CM Punk and Northcutt, but hasn't fought since his decision loss in Nov, it's been over 4 months now.

You’ll all watch it. You know you will. Just like Kimbo vs Dada. Or, Mayweather vs Conor.

Ppl like the odd freakshow. Pride supporters definitely know that.

not-amused.gif
Im going to gain a lot of PLEASURE from watching it.

I seen reporter thought maybe he was fighting Helwani

Back