Who will you root for to win between Jon Jones and Stipe Miocic on November 11?

You bringing up my join date just shows how n00bish you are. Everyone and their mother on here knows join date is irrelevant, as most of us from back in the day are no longer using our original account.
Yep. But I found a way to take their only "power" away. I blocked all elements on the site that show join dates and belts. I only see names, yellow cards and moderator status. I have no idea the join date or "belt" of anyone I interact with and you can't make me! Haha losers!

Attachments

• ri46idds.JPG
    ri46idds.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 2
Tough one, two of my all time favorites. Either of them winning is fine with me, I just hope no one gets violently knocked out.

I root for Jones in every fight, but I want Stipe to be the one to beat him. Stipe is all class and he deserves to cement himself as one of the GOATs.

Who would you like to win that fight?

Who will you be supporting?
I would give my left testicle to see Stipe knock Jones the fuck out. Jones reach is too much for Stipe.
F0eE_sOaYAAoIFK.jpg:large

Nope. Sounds like you're roid raging. Calm down.
Yep. But I found a way to take their only "power" away. I blocked all elements on the site that show join dates and belts. I only see names, yellow cards and moderator status. I have no idea the join date or "belt" of anyone I interact with and you can't make me! Haha losers!
Jesus christ you're pathetic lol

Its like rooting for Messi at WC 22. Chasing greatness...
Everything is possible if you get help from the referee game after game lol. Same will happen with John if Herb will be the ref: that guy is blind

Although I like Stipe a lot, can't root against Jones honestly, the man is making history. Imagine if he beats 3 more guys after Stipe and breaks the HW title defenses record? That would be awesome, a thing of beauty to witness. Of course I don't believe he will, but only beating Stipe is already a hell of an accomplishment alongside of all his MMA history. The man is THE king between the kings, how could a person go against this?

If he beats Stipe he will be the only champion to have successfully defended the belt without facing a guy on a win streak.

Tbh probably Jones, as much of a prick as he may be, him winning means much more for MMA history in the sense that its the GOAT continuing to do GOAT shit this far into his career and further and further solidify himself as the GOAT.

I hope Stipe wins, but it won't happen. I think Jones chose the 2 easier match ups to finish his career and that's fine

I like Stipe but at the same time i don't want Jones to lose. Because if he loses, some fighters and their fanboys will talk non stop

I dont know who would root for Jones at this point. You can appreciate his greatness as a fighter but he's a terrible human being.

Back