Who wins Twood VS Khabib Superfight

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
As big of a Khabib fan as I am Twood would dismantle Khabib in under 1 round.....

Right now Woodley, in a couple of years Khabib, Woodley is already old as fuck.

Woodley by vicious ko. Doubt Khabib could take him down.

Woodley takes Khabib and Whittaker. Haters going to hate.

Would put $ on Khabib Who should be the underdog here.

Woodley would kill him, he is a NIGHTMARE for Khabib, his WORST MATCHUP

Twood could catch him standing khabib leaves his chin sky high but he has a great chin. He may walk through shots and get a hold of twood. I have no doubt that khabib is stronger than twood regardless of weight and physique.

"Who wins"

Lol.

Woodley would send Khabibs head into the rafters.

Twood is Khabib's worst match up bruh. Twood gets the KO, dude has the power to drop LHW's.

Khabib hasn't got a single title-defense. It's not a superfight. Or rather it shouldn't be.
Hmm, forgot about a certain fight in October ? The revisionism is getting rather boring..

This is a fantastic matchup.......tough call. I think Woodley owns a sizeably advantage in the striking department (although Khabib's performance against Conor showed significant improvements). Would love to see this fight.

Woodley is a nightmare matchup for Khabib. Great KO power, with outstanding TDD..

Last I checked a grizzly bear >>> black bear. So Khabib takes that by default.

like everyone's already said tyrone is literally khabib's worst stylistic match-up...

i can only see khabib winning by a very close decision like with tibau, or possibly by submission if tyron somehow makes a bad mistake and khabib capitalizes, but that'd be very unlikely.

to be fair, we've never seen how khabib performs at welterweight in the UFC. he could possibly be much more stronger at 170? who knows. but probably not imo

Twood. Much more powerful striker and has the size and wrestling to nullify Khabib offense. Khabib takes 3 or more rounds to finish much smaller and lesser grapplers than Twood.

Khabib doesn’t do well at WW
That’s why he cuts to LW even though he almost died
Woodley would either knock him out or take him down and beat him up
Horrible matchup for Khabib
If you want know what it looks like Watch Khabib vs tibau and imagine tibau is bigger better stronger with more power and better wrestling

That’s why he cuts to LW even though he almost died
lmao... he had spasms, he didn't 'almost die'. relaaax with the revisionist history

khabib isn't even particularly big for LW, i don't know where this comes from. if he moved up to WW he'd actually be pretty small compared to the other fighters in that division.

That might be the toughest match up possible for Khabib, but I think it’s winnable. He would (and should) be the underdog but I wouldn’t count him out as hard as some are.

Back