Who Won Izzy v Rob II?

Who won

• Izzy

• Rob

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thought Rob edged 2, 4 and 5.

The only really clear rounds were 1 and 5.

So, I can understand a 49-46 Adesanya as well as a 49-46 Whittaker.

A Draw call would have been good.

Rounds 2 though 4 were very, very close.

Rob did nothing with the TDs and when he got his back

Not sure how anyone can say that alone wins Rob the round
You could use that same logic for Adesanya in those rounds (i.e. "his strikes did nothing").

On topic: at minimum, Whittaker won two rounds (2nd & 5th), but since there's also toss up round(s) then I'd also agree with a scorecard that gave Adesanya the nod.

My sister said Rob won so I'm just gonna go with her.

"fighting scared" is not a judging criterion. Things like aggressiveness are only judged in case criterion A is 100% equal. (Though, in reality judges don't follow the rulebook and, like you, score things like that. And also: refs never enforce finger extension, though it is Israel's main defence; extending his fingers at the end of his long arm to prevent bursts).
Failed takedowns and stalling don't win fights. The judges disagree with you, the bookies disagree with you and the majority of the fans do going by the main event thread.

I feel 3-2 Izzy is more appropriate than 4-1 but whatever.

Neither fighter took any chances and Izzy left with another boring ass decision win, with both him and his opponent having never suffered any significant damage.

48-47 Adesanya

Whittaker was not even trying to win the fight in the end.

How can you say this with a straight face?

What did Izzy do besides avoid take downs and leg kicks? The fuck..

Thought Rob edged 2, 4 and 5.

The only really clear rounds were 1 and 5.

So, I can understand a 49-46 Adesanya as well as a 49-46 Whittaker.

Rounds 2 though 4 were very, very close.
First 3 rounds clear Izzy rounds ….

idk how anyone could score the fight for whittaker when he did no damage or barely had control for long with the takedowns he did land.

Izzy but yeah like some said this rematch just didn’t feel as compelling as the first fight and I’m just glad it’s over with.

R1 - Izzy
R2 - Too close to score
R3 - Izzy
R4 - Rob
R5 - Rob

49-46 Adesanya

1 Clearly Adesanya
2 Close, but Adesanya
3 Close, but Adesanya
4 Close, but Adesanya
5 Close, but Whittaker

Reactions: Gio
When every round apart from the first was close but Rob was spending the whole time looking scared and being backed up, he was never going to win.

That isn't a criteria lol

"looking scared"

apparently having a normal face auto gives you 1 point every round now FOH

Rob just has the worst Fight IQ

Overall a bad fight, Izzy did nothing but leg kicks... I have it a draw
His wrestling is dog shit, if you cant get a take down when you have the guys back, I mean even high school first year wrestlers can get that, all you do is put your right foot behind his right foot so it cant move back and then just pull him back. Whittaker just gave up on the take downs at the first resistance.

Back