Who would you like to see at The Sphere?

If only you guys knew what I know about the sphere
were-waiting-angry.gif

Honestly would love to see a Sci-fi outer space or underwater movie. Concert wise I'd be down to see anyone. Muse would be interesting they already have a pretty interactive over the top show already. Pink Floyd would probably be a good show there as well if they can still play. Bowie probably would have been crazy to see there if he was still alive.

I would like to see Hans Zimmer put on a concert there…
If I had Bezos money, I'd throw tens of million at Joe Hisaishi and this orchestra and provide the music for all Ghibli movies that will be played in the background for a month.

I don't understand watching shows at the Sphere.
Is it basically the Las Vegas version of Epcot?
I remember watching Captain EO at Epcot back in the day.

Yeah, we got 'em a little while ago and they were way cheaper.

I think we paid like $500 for 2 tickets, which is still fucking nuts.
Have a blast, brother... I saw them at Wrigley a couple of summers ago and they were great... Bobby's voice isn't what it was but Meyer is surprisingly(to me) excellent

Have a blast, brother... I saw them at Wrigley a couple of summers ago and they were great... Bobby's voice isn't what it was but Meyer is surprisingly(to me) excellent

Thanks! I saw them in 2018 in Camden, NJ and I thought Mayer sounded great and really worked.

Metallica--Their live stuff is already incredible.
Iron Maiden on Halloween night, do Number of The Beast album plus some greatest hits.
Queensryche with Tate just do Operation Mindcrime
Journey with Perry and have the guy that designed the Album covers help with the theme.
Kiss--Only way to get admission is to don full makeup.
Operation Mindcrime would be fucking insane.

Trans-Siberian Orchestra would also rock. Saw them last year live for the first time and want to see them again.

Metallica--Their live stuff is already incredible.
Iron Maiden on Halloween night, do Number of The Beast album plus some greatest hits.
Queensryche with Tate just do Operation Mindcrime
Journey with Perry and have the guy that designed the Album covers help with the theme.
Kiss--Only way to get admission is to don full makeup.

Saw Tate solo a few months ago, his vocals are back, a diva still, but his band was not as good as current QR with Todd. Doubt a reunion would work unfortunately.

As much as I'd love to see Mindcrime (1 and only), I need Take Hold of the Flame, NM156, Queen of the Ryche, Walk in the Shadows, Screaming in Digital, I am I, and Empire at my QR/Tate shows.

Back