Who would you like to see Israel Adesanya fight next?

Who would you like to see Israel Adesanya fight next?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would love to see him fight Chimaev.

That would be amazing.

SPORT-PREVIEW-Israel-Adesanya-and-Khamzat-Chimaev.jpg

It’s gotta be DDP. If you don’t want to see that, you probably hate Izzy and don’t want to see him get the belt back.
I wanna see it, but I don't really like guys getting title shots coming off of losses tho.
Izzy/Chimaev is also a must see type fight so I think that will be a pretty great fight to book as well.

It’s gotta be DDP. If you don’t want to see that, you probably hate Izzy and don’t want to see him get the belt back.
You don't like people deserving title shots hum

DDP, but guy doesn't deserve a title shot after Sean dog walked him. Khamzat voted, but a Sean Strickland rematch would be good too. They probably will give him DDP though.

i wanted him to fight someone else and win first
it is because if he fought ddp right now and loses
people would just say he was already done

btw im confident ddp beats him
i dont really think he can survive ddps pressure

if he gets pressured by sean
im absolutley certain that a fighter like ddp who knows
how to strike and more importantly
knows how to wrestle would beat him

I wanna see it, but I don't really like guys getting title shots coming off of losses tho.
Izzy/Chimaev is also a must see type fight so I think that will be a pretty great fight to book as well.

This.

So many great match ups possible at MW at the moment . Just hope the UFC actually makes use of it.

Yes and yes to your second sentence.

Also he doesn't deserve a title fight, he used up his immediate rematch card against Poatan. He needs to fight a top 5er like Strickland, Cannonier, Whittaker, or Khamzat (ik Khamzat isn't really top 5 but I would still like to see that fight).

I say give him Khamzat and if he wins that fight he gets a shot at whoever has the belt.

I do really want to see Izzy v DDP though. It would be a fun fight and I think at this stage of their respective careers DDP dog walks him. I've been saying this for a while, but DDP is the best MW on planet earth right now, and he would prove it against Izzy. He's a bad matchup for Izzy in a lot of ways.

I’ve actually always supported Izzy but he lost the MW title twice. He needs to win a contenders fights. You say I’d have to be a hater, I’d say you’d have to be a dick rider to give Izzy a title shot right now

khamzat!!!

And it has nothing to do with Izzy, everyone just wants to see khamzat active again

Strickland or DDP. Khamzat if the rematch between Strickland and DDP gets made.

This.

So many great match ups possible at MW at the moment . Just hope the UFC actually makes use of it.
I feel like the match makers have lost their touch. They'll botch it all and make a bazillion rematches i can feel it

Shara bullet
Michel Pereira
Cannior
🤷🏼 Anyone that will push izzy

Back