Who would you like to see Israel Adesanya fight next?

Who would you like to see Israel Adesanya fight next?

• Total voters
He does have beef with DDP. It would make sense for another good for PPV unlike that 301 BS card.

It’s gotta be DDP. If you don’t want to see that, you probably hate Izzy and don’t want to see him get the belt back.

I'm tired of seeing Izzy get so many title shots. Let him at least get one W with a top contender first.

While it sorta leaves DDP without an opponent, i wouldn't mind seeing Izzy vs Khamzat and Strickland vs Whittaker

In order to keep du Plessis busy, fuck it, throw Khamzat at the title and let Strickland and Izzy rematch for a title shot

DDP vs Izzy and Strickland vs Bobby. Let's see if Strickland can beat a contender or he is a foil for Izzy. Strickland hasn't fought any top 5 contenders outside of Izzy who was champion at the time. The one getting screwed seems to be Cannonier. He is fighting down the rankings instead of up.

I'd be ecstatic for Strickland-Chimaev (winner) vs DuPlessis-Adesanya (winner).

Alex vs Izzy 7 for the 205 championship

israel-adesanya-drop.gif
I'll always be a fan of izzy for doing this.

this is exactly what I would have done. I prayed for him to do this and he did.

It’s gotta be DDP. If you don’t want to see that, you probably hate Izzy and don’t want to see him get the belt back.

If u want to see Izzy vs DDP, you must be an Izzy nuthugger.

Izzy needs a win before a title shot. Would love to see Izzy vs Khamzat as most people agrees

Equally meh about all of them.

I suppose its Chimaev based on non-title and not a rematch

Izzy vs DDP should be the fight to make.

A Chance for DDP to establish himself as the champion, and a Chance for Izzy to win his belt back.

Sean and DDP are going to rematch or should be

Kaz makes the only sense. Winner gets winner of sean vs ddp.

And why exactly should Izzy be given this?
Well, he has dominated the division for a long time and Izzy vs DDP was the fight that suppose to happened.

There isn't really an obvious contender for DDP to fight anyway.

A top contender. MW, LHW.. I don’t care. But no more free TS. He needs to start earning shit again.

Strickland rematch. Izzy daddy jokes would be great.

Strickland rematch. All those fights mentioned are tight I just want to see Izzy scrap idgaf against who

Shara bullet
Michel Pereira
Cannior
🤷🏼 Anyone that will push izzy
Not Cannonier, Whittaker or someone else he's already beaten. Strickland cracked the Izzy code, but most likely Izzy would just dance around and land enough to get a UD against most strikers at MW. Pereira might be interesting, though I'd really like to see him fight Page.

DDP or Khamzat would be my top choices, as most have said.

Back