Who's got the most power, Rumble or Manuwa?

i

Him. This guy right here. The hardest hitting 145 pounder, the real hardest hitting 145 pounder. They TKO people. When this guy knock people out, they don't fucking move.

who the fuck is that guy

Looks like a blatant, attempted follow up eye strike from rumble at the end of that combo.

Those fingers he extends could easily poke an eye, but it must be noted that thanks to his knockdown, his fingers don't come anywhere near Manuwa's eyes.

In reality Jimi`s left hook might have more power than Rumble`s overhand right.

06_-_Jimi_Manuwa_vs_Luke_Blythe_-_UCMMA_6.gif

giphy.gif

Show me a one fight where Rumble barely touches a LHW sized opponent who goes out cold.

I can show you a fight where Rumble sends Manuwa to the Netherrealm

I can show you a fight where Rumble sends Manuwa to the Netherrealm
DC doesn't punch anywhere near as hard as Rumble, but made Rumble give up and tap. Having more punching power does not equal being a better fighter.

i

Him. This guy right here. The hardest hitting 145 pounder, the real hardest hitting 145 pounder. They TKO people. When this guy knock people out, they don't fucking move.

Edgar sure got back up

its kind of hard to say because when Rumble throws it looks like he puts every fucking thing into it so its not to say he's just knocking people out with the flick of the wrist so to speak

Which is my point. Rumble throws almost nothing but 100% power punches, which makes Jimi`s effortless looking left hook KOs look a lot more impressive in terms of punching power.

They're not hitting the same guys though, so your comparison is bullshit

Rumble has the bigger one shot impact. I get the feeling that whilst Manuwa doesn't have as big of a one shot power punch that all his punches hurt even the ones where he isn't putting much into them.

Rumble hits harder, but Manuwa still hits like a truck, plus he kicks way harder.

At this point i'd have to go with Manuwa.

manuwas power is vastly exaggerated here for some reason. He has ko'd a few guys yes but to even mention him in the same breath as Rumble is a joke considering Rumble put him in a coma a few years ago.

Either I'm having a memory fart or didn't these 2 fight not too long ago.Rumble slept him fairly easily and early.
I've mentioned this match up before but if Mousasi beats Chris and doesn't get his title shot , I'd like to see a stand up fight between Gegard and Jimi at 205 while waiting.

I've mentioned this match up before but if Mousasi beats Chris and doesn't get his title shot , I'd like to see a stand up fight between Gegard and Jimi at 205 while waiting.
Well, Mousasi sure shouldn't jump ahead of Romero and Jacare for beating Stillmyboy on a losing streak lol.

Back