Who's got the most power, Rumble or Manuwa?

Who gives a shit who has more power,they both have enough to KO any LHW,and Rumble khtfo when they fought,so that's all that matters.Manuwa is overrated,and speaking of overrated...

You seriously must be retarded.Most overrated power maybe.He has 5 Ko/Tko's in 24 UFC fights (almost exactly 10 years).He just puts everything into every shot and has had a few memorable finishes in 10 years.He'd probably get more finishes if he actually didn't do that and just put his combo's together.People overrate this guys power like crazy,it's silly.

No, I think you're the retarded one here buddy lol.

Well, Mousasi sure shouldn't jump ahead of Romero and Jacare for beating Stillmyboy on a losing streak lol.
Well, what I'm saying that makes him 8-1 (and a fluke one at that) in his past 9 and he'd be #3or #4 after win so not that far fetched but yes, Romero #1 right now.

I am gonna say Manuwas left hook over Rumble's right hand

j
i

Him. This guy right here. The hardest hitting 145 pounder, the real hardest hitting 145 pounder. They TKO people. When this guy knock people out, they don't fucking move.

Who da fuck is dat guy?

They're not hitting the same guys though, so your comparison is bullshit

True, they are not the same opponents but that on itself does not speak for fighter A or fighter B having more power. Thats why we have to go just by "Who seems to be hitting harder based on the video evidence we have", and that fighter is Manuwa. Thanks for playing, wont read your answer.

True, they are not the same opponents but that on itself does not speak for fighter A or fighter B having more power. Thats why we have to go just by "Who seems to be hitting harder based on the video evidence we have", and that fighter is Manuwa. Thanks for playing, wont read your answer.

We'll never truly know.

Show me their Gustafsson fights,thanks for playing.

Which is my point. Rumble throws almost nothing but 100% power punches, which makes Jimi`s effortless looking left hook KOs look a lot more impressive in terms of punching power.

Rumble didn't seem like he put everything into that uppercut against Glover. I didn't think he hit Glover that hard but he put him to sleep effortlessly

Still, Manuwa looks like he's just lightly tapping dudes and they're collapsing like they got hit with a 2x4. That dude has bricks for hands. He hits the hardest in the LHW division bar none. Rumble's the better fighter because he's more well rounded and sets up his offense better.

Jimi has a more powerful left hook, Rumble has a more powerful everything else

Lol seriously? Should this be a question? They fought already and rumble knocked him out. And just in case that doesn't get through to anyone ...Rumble knocked out Gus and Glover. He has more power

Back