Who's the best soccer player in the world ?

Messi without a doubt. I’m only saying that because I’ve never watched a minute of soccer my entire life. I’ve just heard that name before. And if we’re being honest, soccer is a sad excuse for a sport. It should be for the handicapped without arms

Past 10 years and now is probably Messi. All time is a tougher debate.

Ronaldinho was probably the single most talented player I seen clips of. That guy was a magician with the ball. Too bad he liked to party more then he liked to win.

Past 10 years and now is probably Messi. All time is a tougher debate.

Ronaldinho was probably the single most talented player I seen clips of. That guy was a magician with the ball. Too bad he liked to party more then he liked to win.
I think there was some Scottish or British dude who was a total slum born drunk but made ball movement look effortless. I don’t know soccer but that dude was from the 70s or 80s and he just turned on a dime.

I think there was some Scottish or British dude who was a total slum born drunk but made ball movement look effortless. I don’t know soccer but that dude was from the 70s or 80s and he just turned on a dime.

Not sure. I did hear a lot about George Best growing up. My elders used to talk about him a lot....

He essentially drank himself to death and insisted a photo of him on his death bed where he looked all jaundiced due to liver failure be published as a warning to others of the ills of alcoholism.

GOAT- Maradona or Pele
Last 10 years Messi
20 years ago Ronaldo. R9

This is like asking who’s the smartest kid in special education. Great athletes don’t pick soccer. Check this out, soccer doesn’t even require arms. Crazy to think it’s even considered a sport for normal people. It should be for handicapped people & amputees

Fuck every player mentioned here so far. Mágico is THE MAN

All-time.

Peak (talent):
1. Pele
2. Messi
3. Maradona
4. R9
5. Ronaldinho
....... 10-15 Cristiano

Career:
1. Messi
2. Pele
3. Cruyff
4. Maradona
5. R9/Zidane
6. Cristiano

After watching Mbappe in this past world cup, he is definitely the future and the current best player in the game. The shit he did was legendary and hes only 23. France should definitely be the odds on favourite to win in 2026. Mbappe will be peak by then. Scary to even think isnt it that hes not even his peak self yet.

This is like asking who’s the smartest kid in special education. Great athletes don’t pick soccer. Check this out, soccer doesn’t even require arms. Crazy to think it’s even considered a sport for normal people. It should be for handicapped people & amputees

Basketball was invented to give lanklets the illusion that they’re useful for something other than reaching the top shelf. Notice how that phenotype is fucking useless in every single other sport in existence. They routinely get embarrassed in the king sport, except maybe if they become goalkeepers, the only position where their clumsy giraffe legs go unnoticed. Let’s not even talk about baseball, the true shittiest sport of all time.

Last edited:
Back