Why a thick neck is alpha

Look at this thick-neck motherfucker here. He never gets knocked out because of all that manly thickness!

i
wasn't getting KOd when's neck was like that

BJJ is the answer.

I need custom shirts because the neck is usually to tight but seeing i am a liberal cuck i guess it evens out.

This obsession with alpha males is pretty funny and sad.

Obese people are alpha as hell huh.

My favourite was Obama being a bitch because of a clip with him lifting low weight dumbbells, meanwhile Alpha Trump rides a golf cart for a 700m walk.

BJJ is the answer.

I need custom shirts because the neck is usually to tight but seeing i am a liberal cuck i guess it evens out.

My favourite was Obama being a bitch because of a clip with him lifting low weight dumbbells, meanwhile Alpha Trump rides a golf cart for a 700m walk.
IIRC it was not the low weights but the funny manner of his movements.

This obsession with alpha males is pretty funny and sad.

Obese people are alpha as hell huh.

Women are just as bad, magazines about who's wearing what or sleeping with who.

The human race are interested in dominant individuals.

1. It's a stereotypical trait for brute aggressiveness, high testosterone, and power. It has an animalistic aura around it

View attachment 236733 View attachment 236735

2. Thick necks = Higher Threshold for violent force. E.g. Getting punched, getting into car accidents, etc. The reason thick necks protect you is because it keeps the head from turning/snapping quickly which results in a knockout...a thick neck helps to absorb shock and prevent your brain form getting rattled within your own skull. Thick necks can result in a lack of whiplash from rapid force.

3) They complete the physique, anyone whose neck is to scrawny for their build instantly looks like a bitch regardless of how swole they are

View attachment 236737 View attachment 236739

View attachment 236741

differences in how a thick neck can increase your status as an alpha:
View attachment 236743
lol That dj qualls shoop

Mike Sorrentino fought with a wall and lived, thats pretty alpha

I may be short as fuck but at least I got a thick neck. Alpha as fuck

"Neck bigger than my head" crew...checking in. Fat counts right...or does one's neck have to have neck fat less than 8% and be shredded?

Back