Why Anderson Silva Deserves A Pass

Griffin - roids
Bonnar - roids
Irvin - roids
Diaz - marijuana (yes I already know, but still illegal.)
Chael x 2 - roids

Dude fought 6 times when his opponents were using a banned substance. He gets a pass. If Mark Hunt pops for roids, he should get a pass too.

Silva still GOAT!
He doesn't deserve a pass.
But he's still one of the greatest of all time.
Others are entitled to their opinions. But have to question when they started watching and if they have seen his fights.

I'm not going to rake Silva over the coals because he uses steroids.

I've suspected him of using steroids for over a decade now, and just as well assumed he was fighting plenty of opponents who also used steroids. That's a wash....

What I will rake him over the coals for is being a 2 faced lying scumbag all these years. He made some very hard speeches on fighters who use PED's and said they should be banned for life if they're even caught once. He also used PED's as an excuse to not have to fight Chael Sonnen and continue to duck him for a while.

The guy is a fraud and has always been a slimeball.
Did JJ duck Cheal or just recognize his mouth got him the opportunities not his skills?
Silva is one of the greatest ever.

He got busted, people will always use that against him and rightfully so.

But there's another thing people can´t deny. if you make a list of fighters who have juiced, the list would have a thousand names.

Now here´s the list of fighters juiced or not who have done what he has:

<{silvanormal}>
:)

Anderson Silva tapped to Ryo Chonan (Who?) and Daiju Takase (Who?) and if GSP was juiced to the gills like your boy Anderoid Silva, he may have finished more people.

Got shitpumped by Michael Bisping who GSP just tapped. ROFL get bent, loser.

Your boy has 0 legitimate wins in the non-fisher price drug testing era.

Probably would have just been a contender instead of a long reigning champ if he wasn't juiced to the gills
I respect your opinion but you just don't know what your talking about boss.
It's a fact everyone he fought was juiced, just a different era. You don't win and defend a title 10 times if your not something special.

I respect your opinion but you just don't know what your talking about boss.
It's a fact everyone he fought was juiced, just a different era. You don't win and defend a title 10 times if your not something special.
hnmmm not sure if you know what a fact is........

Now, can you reply to your boy Kung Fu Bullshit and tell him how GSP is special and defended his title a bunch of times against juiced up fighters?

I would like to respond, but I have no idea what this is suppose to mean.
When Jon Jones. I assume you've heard of Jon jones ?
When he disagreed to fight Cheal.
Forget the year. Let's say a few years back.

You ok so far?

In your terminology (ducking) did Jon Jones duck him because he was scared and intimidated and didn't want to lose his belt?

Or seen Cheal as a mouth peice the UFC wanted to make money off of?
It's a retorical question.
No need to hear your nonsense.

hnmmm not sure if you know what a fact is........

Now, can you reply to your boy Kung Fu Bullshit and tell him how GSP is special and defended his title a bunch of times against juiced up fighters?
My bad not everyone literally.
Not defending anyone but if I read bullshit.
Don't have a boy not a fan but there's nothing wrong with that.

Silva finished his competition. GSP held onto them fact!

Last edited:
Anderson%20Silva%20dan%C3%A7a%20Michael%20Jackson.jpg
This was epic when this happened. Don't stop till you get enough! Micheal Jackson

Just another mouth piece sounds like.
Not defending anyone but if I read bullshit.
Don't have a boy not a fan but there's nothing wrong with that.

Silva finished his competition. GSP held onto them fact!
lol your ridiculous bias shows. I can never take casual jabronis like you seriously. Some day you will hopefully learn what a fact is, dummy. So, to you Mr. @Joshua8531

you-just-made-the-list.jpg

lol your ridiculous bias shows. I can never take casual jabronis like you seriously. Some day you will hopefully learn what a fact is, dummy. So, to you Mr. @Joshua8531

you-just-made-the-list.jpg
That's problem with sherdog. You can't have an adult conversation.II wouldn't consider myself a causal. It's the only sport I can follow.
Chris Jericho is the man though.
All the best you sound like a fool.

Back