Why are all the best mma fighters from the USA?

Is not the real answer, there is combat sports in the whole world.. MMA is a style, is rules you can almost whatever technique you want

it is the real answer. many other countrys were combat sports other than mma excel, just don't give a shit about mma and don't have the infrastructure to support it.

it is the real answer. many other countrys were combat sports other than mma excel, just don't give a shit about mma and don't have the infrastructure to support it.
I edited my reply, i wrote it wrong
Prizefigthing would always be something of a few people is not a game, is something real
Maybe they dont give a shit because they know they cant dominate

Last edited:
1. GSP
2. Jones
3. Fedor
4. Anderson
5. Aldo

of the Top 5 Fighters in History, only 1 of them is from the U.S.

thats one sport u could never dominate in no matter how much u invest in..usa is so far behind countries like germany spain,italy, portugal,argentina etc u will never catch up no matter how hard u tried.

kinda like there is american dream team(basketball) n then all the other countries are distant second..they will never really catch up to dat level

Except the USA team has lost many times in the last 20 years.

Except the USA team has lost many times in the last 20 years.
thats true. u might get lucky n beat them once in a while in a one elimination game but if it was best of 3 or 7, dream team would always win easy.am serbian and we were always shitting our pants knowing we had to play dream team in the final of world cup or olympics.we were praying just not to lose by 30 or 40 hehe

I disagree. Yeah they suck but who knows how things will look in 10 or 20 years' time?

Edit: Especially with coaching and management from other countries.
it would take at least 20 years like u said of developing young talent in usa and having a strong domestic league.usa has decent team from what i seen they dont suck but still far away from the best.rest of the world is pretty much fuking obsessed with soccer.i was playing for under 18 red star belgrade team in late 90s then i couldnt compete with those guys anymore.they were too good for me past that point.soccer is crazy competitive overthere

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back