Opinion Why are McCain and Cheney's daughters a thing?

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean how many times do we have to tell you monarch loving bastards, that we don't want your damn tea, or royalty?

Did we not learn our lesson from GW?

Your parents being famous, is not a reason for you to be famous, although I guess in the day of Kardashians, famous doesn't mean merit.

Still, I would like to request, that both these women, and Chelsea, kindly fuck off.

Discuss.......

Did something new happen... or?

Because they were born they are a thing?

Not sure what ts is referring to.

I just don't understand why anyone gives a shit about these people.

We didn't even like your parents.

Look I understand American conservatives are the most dangerous group of individuals that have ever existed but they're still allowed to have children @VivaRevolution

You guys are aware that one is on the view, and the other is a politician in Wyoming?

Well, McCain's daughter has actually carved herself out a piece of mainstream relevance, for being on one of the more popular talk shows on TV.

I don't know a damn thing about Cheney's daughter. Is she a thing? What has she done to you, Viva?

Well, McCain's daughter has actually carved herself out a piece of mainstream relevance, for being on one of the more popular talk shows on TV.

I don't know a damn thing about Cheney's daughter. Is she a thing? What has she done to you, Viva?

Oh she has been one of the main people with fake cries of anti-semitism lately.

My question though, is what did Meaghan do that qualified her for the job in the first place?

My question though, is what did Meaghan do that qualified her for the job in the first place?

What did McCain do to be qualified for a spot on The View? I don't know. Be a fat and loud woman with a recognizable name? I wasn't aware it was an important position that anyone should think about for more than three seconds.

What did McCain do to be qualified for a spot on The View? I don't know. Be a fat and loud woman with a recognizable name? I wasn't aware it was an important position that anyone should think about for more than three seconds.

I bet their are people who worked their whole lives refining a skill set in entertainment that are vastly more qualified for her job.

They are the political version of the Kardashians, famous for being famous.

Well, it is the view...

38363d3a-d482-4bb2-a122-52c8611fbe81-2060x1236.jpeg

I bet if you saw her paycheck you would want the job.

You could say that about any celeb. I don't let Pewdiepie being a thing consume my thoughts either. I suggest you do the same with some host on "The View".

Back