Why are people trashing Conor for being outwrestled by a bigger fighter when same happened to Habib?

tenor.gif

Khabib is a lightweight. He makes the weight. Stop with this bigger guy talk.

I love how Khabib is suddenly a welterweight.
I had a feeling these conor chuggers would be grasping at anything to make themselves feel somewhat better after their hero got destroyed.

If conor would have won : conor beat a bigger fighter. He's the goat zomg!

Conor lost: khabib should move up a weight class!

LMFAO fucking pathetic

There's a difference between being big for the weight class and someone who clearly needs to move up. Khabib is a big lightweight end of story.

Oh boy. We are back to the Nate Diaz is 2x my size defense cope again.

I didn't see the OP cry fowl play when Conor Mcgregor looked like a zombie while cutting down to 145 to beat up on smaller dudes.

conor actually did a lot better than i thought he would. he still got dominated, but i thought it was gonna be like this from the start
giphyrr.gif

I had a feeling these conor chuggers would be grasping at anything to make themselves feel somewhat better after their hero got destroyed.

If conor would have won : conor beat a bigger fighter. He's the goat zomg!

Conor lost: khabib should move up a weight class!

LMFAO fucking pathetic
So far, he gassed, had ring rust, and fought a welterweight.

What is that guys name Habib should have lost to? He was bigger than Habib then and manhandled him... not even a great fighter... Habib's weak legs collapsed and buckled just from the power of the guy.

If Habib went up to his natural weight like Conor is now he would get wrecked by most the WW... so why are people giving Conor crap for losing a wrestling match to a bigger guy? Habib couldn't even really dominate him wrestling... that is a testament to Conor in itself. Habib wanted to smash him and had to settle for a submission because he was afraid Conor would stand up and beat him like he was before he took him down.

upload_2018-10-8_14-41-6.jpeg

You don't even know the fighter's name lol. Probably never saw the fight. And you talk non stop. GTFO

I saw the fight. Rogan was saying Habib should have lost.. they thought he would lose the decision! lol

Conor had belts in 2 divisons before Habib had 1.. and Habib, the bigger man, had to bow to Conor and grab his ankles to win.. that is defeat...
Not according to mma rules.

Not according to mma rules.

According to the rules of manhood it is... 2 titles at 2 weights greater than 1. That wrestling shit won't work in the real world either.. unless you are fighting someone all alone which rarely happens. Like Habib's scumbag teammates who attacked 1 guy. At least they stood with Conor though.. unlike Beeber.

Back