Why are there Trump naked statues?

Women are the muse for most works of great art. A naked Melania sculpture would most certainly
be classified as such
Depends how they will depict her but I guess its still less repulsive than a Statue of a 70 year old man
<{cruzshake}>

I'm not looking up naked Bernie either, in case that was your next suggestion.

Huah hahaha its getting Worst!!!

I don't think they are common. I think their only real purpose in circulation is for his supporters to keep them in their bedroom so they can live out their cuckolding fetishes.

By everything i have ever seen and read and study. Cuckold is a liberal male thing. Literally check out reddit forums. Some these redpill guys obvious have control issues and women issues (hell islam does) but they are opposite of cuckoldm and if anything are abusice to women in an effort to be more alpha male. It would be sad if it didnt work so often on women but we all seen the muscular brute with good looks abuse and use and take all the women when in their naive youth. but i have seen to much in my own 3rd worlf country and in some countries i visited to let me believe that it is something right wing types like. I am sure some right wing or conservatice cucks exist but i consider cuckoldry to be result of increased tolerance, empathy, and non violent non boundary and pro polyamours type people which is all the opposite of what most of world is like or right wingers. And yes like 90% of the 2nd and 3rd world are racist tribalist right wingers by your standards.

Penis shaming.

Sadly, America doesn't respect people with small penises.

They associate bad behaivors with small penises....Its like if somebody kills somebody or acts like a cunt, it must be because they have a small penis...makes zero sense.

Imagine if a girl killed somebody or acted like a cunt and people said "Must be cuz she has no ass, no boobs, and giant clit/vagina".....it wouldn't make sense and Americans would get offended....double standards.

This is male body shaming!

So this how they try to insult trump...but they are really insulting small penis people.

I hate trump...but his penis has nothing to do with it....He can have a 10 inch cock...and I wouldn't be like "Wow that changed my opinion of him".

Makes zero sense but this is what people do.

We need to start a positive body movement for penises.

Last edited:
I do wish the body positivity movement had been more vocally outspoken against these, for the sake of internal consistency and as a show against a rule of exceptions, but outside of that? It's not much different than a political cartoon in its content and thrust - just big, naked, and on the street.

Penis shaming.

They associate bad behaivors with small penises....Its like if somebody kills somebody or acts like a cunt, it must be because they have a small penis...makes zero sense.

Imagine if a girl killed somebody or acted like a cunt and people said "Must be cuz she has no ass, no boobs, and giant clit/vagina".....it wouldn't make sense and Americans would get offended....double standards.

So this how they try to insult trump...but they are really insulting small penis people.

I hate trump...but his penis has nothing to do with it....He can have a 10 inch cock...and I wouldn't be like "Wow that changed my opinion of him".

Yeah Its 2018 people in general should be Penis positive!

#PenisPositives!

Where is the statue now?

It got destroyed.

It offended liberals so they pulled an ISIS and destroyed it because, you know, violence and destruction is the appropriate response to another American citizen exercising his free speech.

Why, TS asks?
Because TDS. It's like so many termites eating away at rotting wood.

It's because he is unequivocally the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency, and they're in absolute awe of the adonis that stands before them.

Is it in reference to the children's story the Emperor's New Clothes and bullshit artists?

It got destroyed.

It offended liberals so they pulled an ISIS and destroyed it because, you know, violence and destruction is the appropriate response to another American citizen exercising his free speech.

Taking away their security clearance and calling people “the enemy of the people” is the correct way to deal with free speech haha

Penis shaming.

I think the shaming has less to do with the suggested size of Trump's dick and more to do with his gross, obese physique.

Michelangelo's David has a small package yet it was seen in its day as a representation of the perfect male specimen.

I think the shaming has less to do with the suggested size of Trump's dick and more to do with his gross, obese physique.

Michelangelo's David has a small package yet it was seen in its day as a representation of the perfect male specimen.

Maybe people back then are small in that department but I think they are fast

Back