Why are women so nasty about rejections in the club?

Ask yourself if you're annoyed by telemarketers or someone asking you to look at something or buy something in the street when you're busy doing something else.
You might get a little closer to understanding.

Thanks guys the biggest thing I got from this is the realisation that some people are just assholes, I just couldn't see it, some people are the human equivalent of a parasite, and this acceptance helps weaken their power

I see them as mosquitoes, like a separate non mammalian species and you know they can only behave in a certain way that is not ever going to be warm. So you deal with them accordingly, logically wo being hurt, like you put a net up to keep the mossies out, wo taking it personal that the mosquitoes want to suck your blood without giving anything

Or they will be tricky use some warmth to fool you so they can take some more, rinse and repeat. Disgusting little parasites aren't they?

Last edited:
Ask yourself if you're annoyed by telemarketers or someone asking you to look at something or buy something in the street when you're busy doing something else.
You might get a little closer to understanding.
<mma4>
And imagine these telemarketers or street sellers being drunk and sweaty.

One time I grabbed a fat girl at the club and she started hitting me.

But thats so easy to do, unless you are a woman with 1 leg or something shooting down guys is like a given, why does that make them feel superior when its so easy?
Why would someone pass up on an easy opportunity to boost self esteem? Men are more likely to challenge themselves or take risks

Club

They do suck for getting laid.

Seems the only reason guys go and you only get laid at a club once in a while usually.

Makes me wonder how they maintain themselves their business model, once guys realize its probably not gonna happen at a club there's 0 reason for them to go lol

Because there is an endless supply of horny dipshits coming of drinking age every day , and " the club " is one of the first places they think they should go. That last for a few years , they get tired of it ......rinse / repeat.

tbf based on just this thread I dont want to spend a second getting to know TS

Be honest it's because he looks like Michael Cera isn't it?

giphy.gif

Thanks guys the biggest thing I got from this is the realisation that some people are just assholes, I just couldn't see it, some people are the human equivalent of a parasite, and this acceptance helps weaken their power

A bit harsh but I am glad you came to self awareness

girls at clubs are nasty because they are hit on by drunken slobs/goblins/trolls/and not-the-prince-charming-richie-rich-they-are-trying-to-hook.

or maybe they just want to have a good time with their girlfriends and be left alone.

I mean no one is expecting them to say yes to someone they don't like but they don't have to say no in a cruel way.

A long time ago I had alot of anxiety I built up the courage to ask this woman for her number etc and instead of saying no, she draw massive attention from her fiends and the people around to the fact she was rejecting me, and then rejected me in a harsh way suggesting I was disgusting. (Im not)

I mean if someone asks you out, and you dont like them well I let them down as lightly as possible, why wouldn't you? Takes courage to ask someone out and it hurts being rejected and its nice being complimented on your attractiveness so why wouldn't you let them down in a nice way?

They are women. Asking why they do anything they do is tantamount to asking “Why are we here?” No one knows.

<mma4>
And imagine these telemarketers or street sellers being drunk and sweaty.

And they call back at least 2 times in rapid succession before it dawns on them that you aren't into what they're selling

I mean no one is expecting them to say yes to someone they don't like but they don't have to say no in a cruel way.

A long time ago I had alot of anxiety I built up the courage to ask this woman for her number etc and instead of saying no, she draw massive attention from her fiends and the people around to the fact she was rejecting me, and then rejected me in a harsh way suggesting I was disgusting. (Im not)

I mean if someone asks you out, and you dont like them well I let them down as lightly as possible, why wouldn't you? Takes courage to ask someone out and it hurts being rejected and its nice being complimented on your attractiveness so why wouldn't you let them down in a nice way?

Fuck that bitch TS. Dont let her get you down. Youre a great catch. If I was a woman I would have gone out with you and we would have had sex that day. We would have done all kinds of freaky shit.

it is... and he seem to have a matching personality or lack of

I could be wrong but in another thread TS hinted at being raised in an underprivileged home. Does that mean we don't make fun of him?

I could be wrong but in another thread TS hinted at being raised in an underprivileged home. Does that mean we don't make fun of him?

I dont discriminate.
That would be wrong

Back