Why Aren't UFC Fighters Allowed the Luxury of Smoking Marijuana?

Enjoy your day then brother. Live long, stay healthy, and prosper.

prince%20bow.gif

I bid you the same... LoVe & HaPpInEsS

oh man, if you were here a few years ago you would hear a bunch of posters talk about how its a PED because you can get hit in the face repeatedly and not feel it

i have no idea - weed cures all, if more people smoked weed, we'd prob hav a lot less angry assholes everywhere - my friend used to play football at UCLA, only way he could get through the day to day grind was to puff a bit - better than pain killers - most of his team did so as well
As someone who has tried both. Weed is not better than pain killers as far as treating pain. You still feel pain on weed. On weed I feel like I was kicked in the head by a mule. Trying to regain my composure. Maybe that's why fighters and football players like it. It simulates being rocked in the brain.

But for my busted L5-S1 disc. Give me pharmaceutical grade pain killers like Oxycodo
even if you're poor you can get hi

yea in the 60s time period, cigarette companies were able to convince people that cigarettes were not harmful and all that through sheer yelling louder than others - thats basically wh

its just a part of ignorance / apathy - humans who dont use something naturally judge it and are stupid about it - its human nature to say stupid judgemental stuff about what we dont know anything

yea its def not intense enough for certain pains - but i think a lot of situations that call for more extreme drugs could be remedied by weed
Weed ain't helping with this pain.
MYBACK.jpg

I'm getting an artificial disc replacement. Been living with it for years. I'm tired of the taking the drugs in order to function. Need to fix it once and for all. It's the very last disc in your back. Or the "load bearing" disc. It's very painful. It's both smashed and bulging into my nerves.

As someone who has tried both. Weed is not better than pain killers as far as treating pain. You still feel pain on weed. On weed I feel like I was kicked in the head by a mule. Trying to regain my composure. Maybe that's why fighters and football players like it. It simulates being rocked in the brain.

But for my busted L5-S1 disc. Give me pharmaceutical grade pain killers like Oxycodo

Weed ain't helping with this pain.
MYBACK.jpg

I'm getting an artificial disc replacement. Been living with it for years. I'm tired of the taking the drugs in order to function. Need to fix it once and for all. It's the very last disc in your back. Or the "load bearing" disc. It's very painful. It's both smashed and bulging into my nerves.

What the fuck happen, brah?

What the fuck happen, brah?
Weight lifting accident. I was young and stupid trying to show off.

The good news is all my other discs are in prestigious shape. You can tell by the white indicating the fluid and the normal size of the discs. The smashed one is dried out and dead. Very painful.

Weight lifting accident. I was young and stupid trying to show off.

Damn man, sorry to hear that.

One of the reasons I don't deadlift. I know the benefits but the stories I've heard and seen of the repercussions of taking it too far just lead me to stay away. I've always been weary of exercises that put pressure on the lower back. Not enough muscle around it

Mosdtm doctors will tell you that its a mild painkiller. fighting is about taking pain and dishing pain out, so its cheating

what about LSD
It's really hard to catch so I seriously doubt they test for it. It can clear your system in like 6 hours to a day, so I guess you can still be high and not piss hot for it

I've never understood why UFC fighters are not allowed to smoke weed, it's not like it has any effect on training or fighting. Smoking it in competition is banned but honestly fighters should be able to smoke weed whenever they want, have they not earned that right? The NFL and NBA doesn't care if players smoke weed, so my question is why does the UFC make such a big deal of it?
You clearly dont watch or pay attention to the NFL.

Lmao, you idiot... That only happens if you're a dumb person to begin with. If you have a creative mind and some ambition, smoking sativa can help you a lot in your work. I could list a thousand names, who all succeeded in life even though they were weed smokers, and maybe even because of it to some extent. Your personal experience has nothing to do with people of a different mindset.
Keep smoking hommie, lets see where you end up in life.

Back