Why can’t people accept USADA’s explanation?

You think googling and pulling something from bodybuilder.com makes you an expert?
Frank Mir popped for the same thing. Funny that he was treated different.
Nah, when I want information on things like this I go to sites dedicated to steroid usage and get information from usage experts.

Which they looked at, and came to certain conclusions. That is their job. This shit is insanely complex. People without medical degrees and practical knowledge want to claim some kind of expertise..
The bigger problem is their lack of consistency in applying the rules and punishments.

You don’t have a medical background, because a 10 second read would let you know this is an issue of excretion rates and fat solubility not half lives for one
. I do in fact have a medical background and am currently getting my masters and have taken grad school level pharmacology. I got an A. The pharmacokinetics of this drug don’t explain that it could last for over a year. Let alone that it was at the metabolite level to begin with. Also, I thought he never even took a meaningful dose of the drug? So how could it last that long when it was already dosed that low? The rule of half life’s is it takes approx 4-5 doses to reach therapeutic effect and approximately 4-5 half life’s for it to be meaningfully excreted.

Attachments

• E23E8271-B9CD-4808-B310-9773A91AFB99.png
    E23E8271-B9CD-4808-B310-9773A91AFB99.png
    235.8 KB · Views: 5
We can't trust USADA because randos get 2 years for a first time offense, and meanwhile Jon Jones gets 15 months for a third time offense. We clearly see that they are full of shit

Because we have actual proof from those who independently tested the new process and it states that it is only effective picking up metabolites up to 50 days after consumption, not 450.

Why do you believe USADA who have lied before and covered up tests such as brocks for the UFC, and reduced sentencing for snitches?

But USADA is one of many testing programs.

Have we heard any backlash from other testing programs? So far its just UFC fighters and sherdog.

I wanna hear a statement from a program similar to USADA come out and say UFC explanation is horse shit, but so far I've heard nothing.

Do you know more biochemistry than the experts?

Are you one of those anti-science dweebs who claims that because something intuitively doesn’t make sense based on the information you have (read as less information than the experts) it can’t possibly be true, and no arguments will change your mind?

TinFoil hat brigade is out in full force about Jon.

Jones really did a number on some of you guys

Because Jones moved beyond the benefit of the doubt long ago.

Are you one of those anti-science dweebs who claims that because something intuitively doesn’t make sense based on the information you have (read as less information than the experts) it can’t possibly be true, and no arguments will change your mind?

Sherdog>educated experts who govern several sports, Obviously

Because they were embarrassed that they got Keyser Soze’d.

How many crazy excuses does this fucking cheat need, this is just another load of bullshit.

Nah, when I want information on things like this I go to sites dedicated to steroid usage and get information from usage experts.

Bobybuilder.com us where usada and ufc got there expert info. They didn’t hire an expert.

You gotta be foking joking right?

Hitting a pregnant woman, running away, coming back to grab his cash and coke, and run again with Police on his tail the whole time before he had to turn himself in?

Sounds like a dumb man who does even dumber things.

Don’t waste your time. It’s like debating with flat earthers.

I'm not 100% either way, some weird stuff with Jon's original punishment makes me a little bit suspect, BUT if scientifically that same steroid can re-emerge in the system (maybe) from weight cutting because it was stored then that's an explanation. Obviously the amount would need to be so low that reasonable doubt could assume the fighter innocent. To see if that's preferential treatment pull up identical cases. I still think Jones is guilty the first two times around but this is some real deal conspiracy people are buying into, not that the MMA fan base is that intelligent.

Again.
It's not that hard to find a biochemistry expert with a university level background. Molecular biology is not some obscure science, there are quite a lot of people doing it.
Find one and ask him/her yourself.
Find a second one.
Ask him/her too.

You will get the same answer both times. It is impossible (!) to retain trace amounts of a substance with a half life of 16h in your blood or urine for over a year, when USADA already only found trace amounts of that same substance the first time around.

Just do it. Ask an expert yourself, preferably one that doesn't know who Jon Jones even is.

Ok.
I just did.
I asked an MD and they said exactly what you just said.

Now what?
Gus needs to deliver...

Because they are remotely capable of logical analysis? Because the story is constantly changing as new facts emerge, typical of elaborate lies? Because there are conclusions being bandied about that they could not possibly know from the science, suggesting dishonest intent by the professionals involved? Because Jones is an evidently dishonest and underhanded person? How many reasons do retards like TS need before you drop this "appeal to authority" nonsese?

There is a phrase, "When you hear hooves think horse not zebra".

Could it be "pulsing" sure, but its far more likely a none abuser/cheater is cheating again. he failed 4 tests recently and the quantity has increased. That to me shows someone ramping up usage and hiding it well more than anything else.

Also why is Jones the only fighter popped for substances experiencing this "pulse"?

Whats more likely, this super rare thing happened to jones 4 times, or hes taking low doses?

Because they are remotely capable of logical analysis? Because the story is constantly changing as new facts emerge, typical of elaborate lies? Because there are conclusions being bandied about that they could not possibly know from the science, suggesting dishonest intent by the professionals involved? Because Jones is an evidently dishonest and underhanded person? How many reasons do retards like TS need before you drop this "appeal to authority" nonsese?
"Appeal to authorty"

Back