Opinion Why Canada doesn't have the same attention as USA, Europe and Australia when it comes migration crisis?

Indians and Chinese don’t have signifcantly inflated crime rates compared to their % of the population, so they fly under the radar a bit, but white Canadians will become a minority in the next few decades so the end result is the same, just not as much crime
What result is the same as what?

ROFL @ becoming a minority.

What result is the same as what?

ROFL @ becoming a minority.
Immigrants with high crime rates --> the majority becomes the minority
immigrants with low crime rates --> the majority becomes the minority

Immigrants with high crime rates --> the majority becomes the minority
immigrants with low crime rates --> the majority becomes the minority
The future is beige, son. Get used to it. LOL

When Covid hit, it destroyed my business. I was still earning a partial income, so I couldn't go on CERB. It wasn't near enough, so I took a job at a big grocery chain for about a year and a half. I switched between three stores often, as it was chaos in those early days. So many OG staff were too afraid to come in.

Pretty much all the new employees were recent Indian immigrants. I got to know dozens of them, and became lasting friends with a couple, as we're all big gamers. A lot of the staff I got to know tended to either work two menial jobs, despite having strong educational backgrounds, or going to university/college.

What I got from most is that they love western culture, want to be part of it, even Canada's freeing cold winters lol

I welcome these types of immigrants with open arms, it's the attitude that built our country through immigrants from various backgrounds.

Thankfully we don't get too many third world Muslims, as they don't like this cold, but we get too many still. Their culture is incompatible, and too many of them are a danger to our women and children.
Man, some tropes never die--they're coming to rape our women... <YeahOKJen>

They want those Indian and Chinese people. I believe there is a cash requirement when you want to move there.

I will admit there is a criminal element for some of the brown folks in Canada. It is not too crazy but it's organized crime or political in nature.

The future is beige, son. Get used to it. LOL
Future is pretty sad then, considering beige people don’t make countries that anyone wants to live in. I can’t wait for my 85 IQ future

Canada_2023_Population_Pyramid.svg

This is why

Try not to cry.
I mean it is a sad future. Unless you’re one of those beige people, although in that case your quality of life will also decrease, except you wont be able to blame white people anymore

Because canada is the Delaware of the Globe. You only remember it exists when someone else brings it up

At least you're getting India's small, educated, well-to-do population, which means you're getting the cream of the crop

In the US, we're getting poor Latin Americans with very little to no education and even 3 generations in, their grandkids produce very low test scores even with Affirmative Action not to mention the MASSIVE gang and crime they bring in

We get some Asian migrants, but too few to offset the gargantuan number of illegals South Americans and Africans flooding into our borders
How US works is different. Canada and Australia are bringing in hundred of thousand Indians yearly to fill in blue collar jobs that the majority works and are used for cheap labor, most of them don’t speak English well. The trucking industry for one is completely dominated by them and it’s now slowly creeping into construction because of “trade shortage”. What happen to the locals?

I can’t imagine they would feel happy about it considering the high cost of living and making the housing situation even more difficult.

Title says it all. It seems odd when Canada is a lot worse than some of those Western countries with the sudden influx of migrants from India yet they don't get the same attention as them at all.

Why?
Im not sure about a "crisis"

They just enacted a law to make it harder for students to immigrate to Canada

There is a paradox in that Canada needs skilled people and the highest income earners in the country are Indian and Chinese, but its theorized that hasn't helped the so-called housing shortage.

I think throughout human history, every country has an "immigration crisis" they're taking our jobs, women, with their funny food etc...

part of our tribal nature I suppose

Canada (the government) is the reason for migration because it's leftist (which means it creates the problem with 3rd World migration) to begin with.. Trudwax is not a right-wing politician.

Im not sure about a "crisis"

They just enacted a law to make it harder for students to immigrate to Canada

There is a paradox in that Canada needs skilled people and the highest income earners in the country are Indian and Chinese, but its theorized that hasn't helped the so-called housing shortage.

I think throughout human history, every country has an "immigration crisis" they're taking our jobs, women, with their funny food etc...

part of our tribal nature I suppose
The housing shortage is due in large part to a shortage of construction workers to build new homes. Bringing in skilled workers to cope with shortages in other areas does nothing to alleviate this problem. So, yeah we've got a housing crisis but LMAO at immigration crisis. We've been bringing in immigrants in huge numbers yet the unemployment rate doesn't change. Wonder why that might be?

Could it be because there is crazy high demand for workers right now and no one to do the jobs? So, now bringing in people to fulfill that need is a bad thing? Talk about clown world.

Last edited:
I can’t imagine they would feel happy about it considering the high cost of living and making the housing situation even more difficult.
Because immigrant labor (legal or otherwise) drives down the cost of food and construction, thus subsidizing life for most citizens of a country. This is literally how most developed countries have prospered throughout history.

The housing shortage is due in large part to a shortage of construction workers to build them new homes. Bringing in skilled workers to cope with shortages in other areas does nothing to alleviate this problem. So, yeah we've got a housing crisis but LMAO at immigration crisis. We've been bringing in immigrants in huge numbers yet the unemployment rate doesn't change. Wonder why that might be?

Could it be because there is crazy high demand for workers right now and no one to do the jobs? So, now bringing in people to fulfill that need is a bad thing? Talk about clown world.
Yeah Ive been scratching my head about immigration impacting the housing crisis, the economics are beyond me.

But certainly in BC there is a need for skilled workers. Im hearing MSP in now paying people to get treatment in the US because there arent enough doctors

Back