Why did MMA grow so much in the last 2 years ? and because of who ?

Its actually fallen off hard

The peak of popularity for mma was the "chuck liddell era"
maybe the interest level is lower now and there are no really big fights but people know about MMA more than ever now.

What you talking about TS?

The UFC is dying. Don't you see the threads saying so popping up every week?

mma is worse then before.
The 'elite' taking all the money while the fighters keep getting pennys.
Besides that, 'fighters' sitting out for a year, complaining, crying and whining...
Anf yes that irish dbag is somewhat responsible...
1 (68).gif

When did it grow exactly? The numbers are down across the board. Just because the new ESPN is in place doesn’t mean the sport is growing.

I’d love for somebody to show me a new mma fan. One within the “last cpl yrs”. I don’t think for a second such a beast exists. I don’t even admit to watching the UFC anymore because it’s a joke. I really have no idea what you’re even talking about. Perhaps you could supply some numbers to offset the abysmal ppv numbers. Even that low cheating fuck, Jones* can’t draw flies to his shit.
It's not about PPV. We don't have that in Europe (except my poor UK bro's apparantly) and the sport is growing as a mf here. Conor is the main reason for that. People asking me "when is that Irish dude fighting again?"

There's more world than just the USA..

When Lord Artem returns to the UFC, the sport will reach new heights.

It hasn't in the US. In fact I would say people have been losing interest in the last few years

Back