Why do Fighter's with Cardio Problems ignore said problem?

What time did you do? Was it competitive with competitive runners? No, it wasn't, so your hobby training was on par with your time no doubt. My binge drinking, lazy room mate just finished a marathon after a two months of just running around the park for training. That's not as big of an accomplishment as you think it is.

I just ran a 5km park run on Saturday in 22 minutes after 5 months of literally no exercise due to a back injury. That does not mean I could jump back in the cage right now. And you know what, I gassed hard by the end of the 2nd round in my last fight in 2014. My gas tank cost me the fight, and I trained my ass of for that. But then I can run 5km comfortably in near competitive running times, so that's how relevant your personal thoughts are on MMA conditioning.

I have poor genetic endurance with wrestling and kickboxing, and there's just not much I can do about it. Go and tell me I'm lazy then, that I need to train on a f#cking mountain, or that I need to run more, or whatever other nullified advice you have to give.

Of course, bring the Nate loss into anything related to Conor, because you really have nothing to add or rebuttal, so f#ck it, may as well just bring up his loss again hey?
tenor.gif

No, you are the one that doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about.

One guy doing it doesnt mean everyone can. And also completing a marathon is much different than fighting, the guy was already used to running, its in football. Have the dude grapple for an extended peroid of time or start striking and see how much cardio he has.

Hunt is also forty years old and has to cross train.
Yup... those offensive guards in football sure are used to running a whole hell of a lot. Have you ever even watched a football game?

cardio is connected on how much oxygen the blood gives to the muscles; in order to improve cardio you have to train on altitude and having a smaller frame with less muscle. cardio can be improved but in order to do so you have to sacrifice muscle.

Back