Why do so many on here keep calling Conor a fraud?

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I mean he starched Aldo, already beat Holloway, dominated Eddie and avenged his loss vs Nate at 170. The Mayweather fight was a gimmick but we all knew that but you know you watched anyway. Id like to see him defend his belt too but calling him a fraud is ridiculous

It’s not his skills as a martial artist, it’s his approach to being a champion. Duh

You either love him or you hate him it seems, and there is a lot of hate here on Sherdog. I'm not saying it isn't justified, but many members go overboard.

He's very skilled but his "2 weight champ" thing is pure fraud. Anyone who went 1-1 with Nate, getting humiliated in the first fight, then scraping by with a majority dec in the second is not a legit contender. The end.

It"s just Cool to hate Connor on here.. they try and be cool by being different but just end up being sheep...

Liking Conor is the new Cool.:cool:

He's very skilled but his "2 weight champ" thing is pure fraud. Anyone who went 1-1 with Nate, getting humiliated in the first fight, then scraping by with a majority dec in the second is not a legit contender. The end.
That was at 170 where he was not a champion

He should never had fought in 145 div in the first place, he made a name beating smaller opponents. Its a reason he does not go down to 145 again, its not healthy for him

His so called claim of him as a concurrent 2 weight champion is nothing but manufactured success and special treatment from the UFC since only Conor was given the opportunity while other fighters would not be allowed to do so.

Just goes to show how much the UFC is willing to make a mockery out of the promotion to make cash from a star.

If there is millions to be made they will turn the UFC into a circus.

I guess they got 4 billion to pay off so I can understand.

He conned people into thinking he could have a competitive boxing match with Floyd Mayweather. Dude's a fraud.

I mean he starched Aldo, already beat Holloway, dominated Eddie and avenged his loss vs Nate at 170. The Mayweather fight was a gimmick but we all knew that but you know you watched anyway. Id like to see him defend his belt too but calling him a fraud is ridiculous

13 seconds isn't a definitive answer to the question, Holloway was barely out of diapers, Eddie was the easiest to beat LW "champ" ever, and Nate is a LW, regardless of what weight class it took place at, Nate and Conor are the same size.

I like watching Conor fight, but I hate his antics, despise his ducking, and abhor how he's turned the sport I love into a WWE/circus shit show.

Luckily, we at most, only have to suffer a few more months of Conor.

Cherrypicked his way to the top, was gifted an undeserved rematch where he had to turn his back and jog to barely squeak a majority decision, gifted an undeserved title shot against the weakest LW champion in ages, conned his fans into believing he could knock out Floyd Mayweather, never had to defend a belt. Plus the never ending stream of excuses related to his losses.

REAL CHAMPIONS are willing to lay it all on the line to PROVE they are the best.....He never defended a goal in soccer, much less a belt in ANY organization.

Chicken SH*T!

That was at 170 where he was not a champion

And what is Nate at 170, exactly? Come on guys.. stop grasping at straws here. He got finished by a bloated LW who, considering media stuff, had about 7 days to get ready.

He should never had fought in 145 div in the first place, he made a name beating smaller opponents. Its a reason he does not go down to 145 again, its not healthy for him

Why then pretty much everyone on here loves Khabib even if he's a big lightweight and as we've seen he struggles to make 155? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's shertard hive mentality, they keep parroting one another on here until it becomes fact (in their minds anyway)

Most learned MMA fans in the real world have more sense.

Back