Why does Conor piss you off?

Even if you're not a fan of Conor, you've gotta respect his hustle.

He is arguably the most exciting fighter on the roster and arguably the least active.

That is a recipe for hate.

When I watch Conor it's a spectacle. I get very excited because I know it won't be a boring fight. Except the first round of Conor vs Diaz 1. I thought Diaz was in there for a paycheck and was there to be slaughtered but then round 2 came and the excitement was back.

I'm one of his biggests supporters on this forum, but i'm done with this shit. Maybe he is retired already but he won't tell anyone because he will be out of the spotlight.

I just want to know, fight of vacate.

I watch mma to watch dudes fight, if I cared about money I’d watch msnbc and read Forbes
what you care about is not really important. mma is a business, and the fighters in the ufc are trying to make a decent living. that's why money is important.
and conor is the best atm to do it. period.

Are you talking about when I said Diaz would win?

It's very pathetic/funny watching Conor haters and fans. You being the former. If calling me a Mchugger is the best you can do then your life really sucks.
<Dany07>
If claiming others lives must suck based off an Internet post makes your life feel validated then you definitely have some self esteem issues. So I’ll say yes my life sucks, so that you can feel better about yourself.

what you care about is not really important. mma is a business, and the fighters in the ufc are trying to make a decent living. that's why money is important.
and conor is the best atm to do it. period.
Why does his money matter to you?

giphy.gif

Oh boy.

Logjam two divisions and duck top contenders who would most likely beat him?
maybe you are forgetting the part where he actually became 2 divisions world champion ? twice ?
he beat the best at the time and made without a doubt more money than the rest of the top 10 earners of the ufc combined. and why ? because he is witty as fuck and he knows exactly how this game is played.

If claiming others lives must suck based off an Internet post makes your life feel validated then you definitely have some self esteem issues. So I’ll say yes my life sucks, so that you can feel better about yourself.

You took one comment and assumed I was a Conor nuthugger. That's why I thought all the things you just said about you. Funny you would say all that

<Dany07>

Makes it even better

I don't like him but at least he came in with the goal and stuck to it, getting all the attention and money that he could. I want to dislike him more for it but most wouldn't turn it down if handed to them.

That being said, he's expected to be cageside for the Ferg Khabib fight, he's gonna piss everyone off when he makes that fight look like a joke when he comes out yelling at the winner saying he's the real champ and taking their moment.

You took one comment and assumed I was a Conor nuthugger. That's why I thought all the things you just said about you. Funny you would say all that

<Dany07>

Makes it even better
and yet u still replied lol, please post another gif while your at it if it makes u feel better

and yet u still replied lol, please post another gif while your at it if it makes u feel better

Well, of course I had to laugh and say that's literally what my post meant and you just reiterated and redirected it. It's cool, you just didn't understand then tried to be witty but you just repeated how I felt lol

<CerseiPlotting> Welcome to MMA

Since you act like a new fan <Baelish01>

Back