Why hasn't Leon's next fight been announced?

blaseblase

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He was planning to fight on 300. Now that's off the table so what's the hold up? Are they waiting for someone other than Belal to be available? Dude is in Dagestan training for this fight. He also has Ali as a manager. Say what you will about him but Ali has a track record of getting his guy's opportunities.

They probably waiting til the absolute last minute until they announce it, just in case something happens to Belal or someone else becomes available because I really doubt the UFC wants to make this fight.

Has anyone asked him who was those alleged 3 fights that Dana offered to him? Interesting on who refused to headline UFC 300 for a title.

Has anyone asked him who was those alleged 3 fights that Dana offered to him? Interesting on who refused to headline UFC 300 for a title.
Islam confirmed the UFC asked him but he turned it down

Islam ducked him so probably finding someone else to fight.
finding someone? he literally has a line up of fighters he can fight.

They probably waiting til the absolute last minute until they announce it, just in case something happens to Belal or someone else becomes available because I really doubt the UFC wants to make this fight.
I think they have to put it in the UK. It's the only way to garner any interest.

I think it'll happen in june or july

Shavkat's injured and Islam(same goes for Shavkat), doesn't fight or I guess do training camps during Ramadan
And the UFC don't want Belal who was the only one willing to fight during Ramadan, they offered Islam, Shavkat and even Khamzat the Leon fight for 300. Even after all three said no, they still wouldn't offer it to Belal.
It's clear they're trying to keep him far away from that belt lol

Shavkat's injured and Islam(same goes for Shavkat), doesn't fight or I guess do training camps during Ramadan
And the UFC don't want Belal who was the only one willing to fight during Ramadan, they offered Islam, Shavkat and even Khamzat the Leon fight for 300. Even after all three said no, they still wouldn't offer it to Belal.
It's clear they're trying to keep him far away from that belt lol
No. It's clear they didn't want that to be the main event for 300. And that's totally fair

He was planning to fight on 300. Now that's off the table so what's the hold up? Are they waiting for someone other than Belal to be available? Dude is in Dagestan training for this fight. He also has Ali as a manager. Say what you will about him but Ali has a track record of getting his guy's opportunities.

Most likely the delay is in deciding when the UFC return to the UK/England/London.

I think I read somewhere that it was Islam, Khamzat, and Shavkat maybe? Pretty sure on the 1st two but not the last.

It will either be 302 or this summer UK card that's been mentioned a bit.

It's because the fight they HAVE to make is Leon vs Belal.
would take that to get it over with so i don't have to hear abt belaal again. i dunno why dana just didn't bite the bullet and slap that onto 300. he must really hate belaal to put bo fucking nickal on the main event instead.

Back