Why is Abdul Razak Alhassan still signed with the UFC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new biggest groupie writing fan fiction about me

Two mentions in one post. How cute.
<YayKpop>
Lmao.

What was your thread??

Why is everyone upset a man that beats the shit out of his partner won a fight??

Lmao.

What was your thread??

Why is everyone upset a man that beats the shit out of his partner won a fight??
You’re constantly checking my profile, you would know
<JonesLaugh>

I’m and big Alhassan fan, and am frankly shocked.

Because he has a catchy name. :p

Innocent until proven guilty.
Let him bang

Dana gonna let this one play out, see if it blows over.
HHUECoM.jpg
Wow, work of art! :O

Jesus christ so many pieces of shit in this thread

Yes, innocent until proven guilty sure, but the fucking dude was INDICTED, meaning there was sufficient enough evidence against him to issue a formal charge and now he has to plead guilty/not guilty.

Bunch of ignorant morons in this thread, whether you think he did it or not rape is fucking disgusting and this absolutely should be dealt with before he is allowed to fight again
An indictment just means the accuser has formally pressed charges. Doesnt mean guilty or not guilty.
Since thats happened we will all now pretty soon.
damn id hate if you were my judge, im already guilty.

being accused of a crime is not the same as being guilty of the crime. They are probably waiting to see if he did it.

Why didnt the woman who got raped second call the police or flee i mean how is he gonna stop her while he is raping the other girl that sounds weird but not saying he didnt do it.

Why didnt the woman who got raped second call the police or flee i mean how is he gonna stop her while he is raping the other girl that sounds weird but not saying he didnt do it.
She was drunk as well allegedly

Gives the taliban someone to cheer for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back