Why is Cyborg praised for her kickboxing showing but Conor bashed?

I read your comment. Don't need to reread. Baars destroyed Cyborg and the gifs, the fight, and the lopsided fight results prove it.
Prove that her "striking was exposed"? She beat other mauy thai fighters before earning the titleshot against baars which shouldnt have been able to. U didnt prove shit, yellow carded troll. Shoo!
Baars should have done better against the noob Cyborg.

Baars never fought Davis in the UFC, you simpleton. That was Cindy Dandois. And Alexis Davis is actually one of the more seasoned and accomplished fighters in WMMA
Lol Wtf! Another illiterate troll, u took it out of context. Reread my comment "the first bum to ko baars[aka cindy] was just cut from the UFC".

Prove that her "striking was exposed"? She beat other mauy thai fighters before earning the titleshot against baars which shouldnt have been able to. U didnt prove shit, yellow carded troll. Shoo!
Baars should have done better against the noob Cyborg.

I don't have anything to prove. You can watch the fight and see it for yourself. The gifs that TS posted pretty much tell the story. Cyborg was dominated from start to finish, was dropped repeatedly, almost KO'd, and lost 4 rounds to 1. She embarassed herself.

Lol Wtf! Another illiterate troll, u took it out of context. Reread my comment "the first bum to ko baars[aka cindy] was just cut from the UFC".

I did. I didn't see the part before it. It's meaningless either way. Alexis Davis is actually a solid competitor, so there's no shame in Cindy losing her debut to her. She's 18-7, 5-2 in the UFC, and has a great career resume with wins over Nunes, Kaufman, Evinger, and other notable WMMA names. None of that has anything to do with her destruction of Cyborg, though.

Last edited:
I don't have anything to prove. You can watch the fight and see it for yourself. The gifs that TS posted pretty much tell the story. Cyborg was dominated from start to finish, was dropped repeatedly, almost KO'd, and lost 4 rounds to 1. She embarassed herself.
Yes, u do.. u said she was her striking was "exposed" if u didnt think Baars was supposed to KO cyborg in the early rounds while playing checkers, then ur retarded.
i guess Michael Jordan's batting was exposed in minor league baseball lol

Yes, u do.. u said she was her striking was "exposed" if u didnt think Baars was supposed to KO cyborg in the early rounds while playing checkers, then ur retarded.
i guess Michael Jordan's batting was exposed in minor league baseball lol

It was exposed. Her performance was horrible. She was uncoordinated and sluggish and couldn't do anything besides plod forward and wing punches. She's a striking amateur. 'i gues Michael...' It was. It was exposed that he couldn't complete at that level. Cyborg is not a high-level striker and can not compete with other high level strikers.

It was exposed. Her performance was horrible. She was uncoordinated and sluggish and couldn't do anything besides plod forward and wing punches. She's a striking amateur. 'i gues Michael...' It was. It was exposed that he couldn't complete at that level. Cyborg is not a high-level striker and can not compete with other high level strikers.
Again, for tge last time. There was nothing to expose, everything that was supposed to happen happened. Nobody with a atleast a little knowledge in combat sports expected Conor to beat Floyd.

Oh we're gonna play the 12 year old grammar nazi war? Tell me what "he couldnt complete at that level" means?

Cyboeg is a high level MMA striker, and she was not bad at pure MT just not world stage level. Baars however, is a high level MT striker"and shit level MMA everything), but i would NEVER say she has shit hands if lost to Lucia Rijker a wide decision in her pro boxing debut. Come on now.

I hope this was clear enough this time, i can't do more than this...

Again, for tge last time. There was nothing to expose, everything that was supposed to happen happened. Nobody with a atleast a little knowledge in combat sports expected Conor to beat Floyd.

Oh we're gonna play the 12 year old grammar nazi war? Tell me what "he couldnt complete at that level" means?

Cyboeg is a high level MMA striker, and she was not bad at pure MT just not world stage level. Baars however, is a high level MT striker, but i would NEVER say has shit hands if lost to Lucia Rijker a wide decision in her pro boxing debut. Come on now.

I hope this was clear enough this time, i can't do more than this...

'There was nothing to expose' Yes, there was. We saw the glaring insufficiencies in her striking game. The fact that a highly experienced Muay Thai fighter did it does not mean it didn't happen. 'Cyborg is a high level MMA...' No, she's not. Joanna, Holm, and Valentina are high level MMA strikers. Cyborg is nothing more than a brute and a berserker. She doesn't depend on technique and high-level striking to win fights. She overwhelms cans and mediocre strikers with wild strikes that any half decent counterstriker could defend against and capitalize on.

Conor McGregor actually looked like he belonged in the ring up until he gassed and slowed down. He was fighting on par with Mayweather through the first 3 or 4 rounds. Cyborg didn't have to beat Baars. It wasn't the loss itself that exposed but her actual performance. Cyborg's shitty technique was on full display even in her last MMA fight with Tonya Evinger. A high-level MMA striker (more like high level steroid user) shouldn't need three rounds to dispatch of Tonya Evinger. You want to talk about bums; Cyborg has a whole resume full.

Conor McGregor actually looked like he belonged in the ring up until he gassed and slowed down. He was fighting on par with Mayweather through the first 3 or 4 rounds. Cyborg didn't have to beat Baars. It wasn't the loss itself that exposed but her actual performance. Cyborg's shitty technique was on full display even in her last MMA fight with Tonya Evinger. A high-level MMA striker (more like high level steroid user) shouldn't need three rounds to dispatch of Tonya Evinger. You want to talk about bums; Cyborg has a whole resume full.
Lmao no he didn't....

Conor got battered by a old fucking man.

Finished by a dude who hadn't finished in years.

Conor is meant to have godly power... He landed and did zero damage.

It was embarrassing.

'There was nothing to expose' Yes, there was. We saw the glaring insufficiencies in her striking game. The fact that a highly experienced Muay Thai fighter did it does not mean it didn't happen. 'Cyborg is a high level MMA...' No, she's not. Joanna, Holm, and Valentina are high level MMA strikers. Cyborg is nothing more than a brute and a berserker. She doesn't depend on technique and high-level striking to win fights. She overwhelms cans and mediocre strikers with wild strikes that any half decent counterstriker could defend against and capitalize on.
Half decent eh? Ur telling me Jinnefer Colomb is the WMC national french champion when she lost to her, and European continental champion a year after wasn't "half decent" at least? Cyborg TKO'd her in just her second MT fight ever no amateur background... Come on now admit ur talking out ur ass and lets move on. Most constructive thing u did all convo is point out a typo and i'm on my phone.

Half decent eh? Ur telling me Jinnefer Colomb is the WMC national french champion when she lost to her, and European continental champion a year after wasn't "half decent" at least? Cyborg TKO'd her in just her second MT fight ever no amateur background... Come on now admit ur talking out ur ass and lets move on. Most constructive thing u did all convo is point out a typo and i'm on my phone.

0:30

That high-level hammer fist. Apparently not. Cyborg is tailor-made for a competent striker (particularly a counterstriker), which is severely lacking in the women's 145 division. But then again, Ernesto Hoost lost to Bob Sapp on two different occassions. Terrible strikers like Cyborg can always get lucky against great competition, I suppose.

'point out a typo' I wasn't pointing out a typo. You were mistaken.

Lmao no he didn't....

Conor got battered by a old fucking man.

Finished by a dude who hadn't finished in years.

Conor is meant to have godly power... He landed and did zero damage.

It was embarrassing.

I'm talking about the first four rounds only. You did watch them, correct?

Cyboeg is a high level MMA striker, and she was not bad at pure MT just not world stage level. Baars however, is a high level MT striker"and shit level MMA everything), but i would NEVER say she has shit hands if lost to Lucia Rijker a wide decision in her pro boxing debut. Come on now.

Cyborg is not a high level MMA striker, she can't even throw a right hand without winging herself off balance. In the UFC, there's 3 high level strikers on the women's side, and that's Joanna, Valentina, and Germaine de Randamie. These are the 3 with proper footwork and balance, can throw combos without getting off balance, understand distance & timing, and can read their opponents' setups to counter them and walk them into traps.

Cyborg puts herself off balance and out of position to follow up every time she throws a hard right hand, when she doesn't throw the right hand hard she pushes her punches. Her distance judgement is also shit, she steps in way too far or not enough on many of her power shots and either jams herself or barely connects and goes off balance, forcing her to reset her stance. Cyborg is actually worse than Claudia Gadelha when it comes to striking, and nowhere near what I'd consider to be high level.

I doubt that. You have the rhetoric and the mindset of someone off the street. 'Just b/c...' Anyone that talks this much about the gym (the gym you're not at right now) is trying to compensate for something. What is it? 'Keep...' Will do. I love watching entertaining fights and I have absolutely no interest in competing myself.

'oh wait, you hate, lel...' Your corniness factor is almost through the roof.

Baby girl, how the hell did you type over 21,000 posts in less than a year on this account of yours? Girl, get out from that basement and get some fresh air. Oh wait, are you confined to a wheelchair or something? Mobility scooter for fatties? lel.

[QUOTE="DysDave, post: 134738723, member: smash her in the Octagon. But Conor was just a lolworthy failure against an old man. Are people really this dumb?

FNqamE1.gif
[/QUOTE]

because she wasn't using this as an excuse to duck

I don't get the difference, Cyborg got utterly outclassed against a champ in Muay Thai- she survived to the end and had a few moments, but for the most part she got battered. It also wasn't her kickboxing debut. Conor went in against a world champion boxer on his debut, got outclassed but had a few moments too. The only difference was he got finished, but he did survive until the 10th.

Yet for some odd reason, most people talk about Cyborg's survival as some proof of her striking ability- since she was against one of the best kickboxers and survived, and would smash her in the Octagon. But Conor was just a lolworthy failure against an old man. Are people really this dumb?

Cristiane__Justino__vs__Jorina_Baars_3.gif

tumblr_nwg3w0v7DY1ry1rm7o2_400.gif

FNqamE1.gif
yeah,, because Cyborg versus a kickboxer resonated like Mayweather McGregor.

Boy, you Conor nuthuggers are getting more desperate and creative to find new ways to jerk him off.

Baby girl, how the hell did you type over 21,000 posts in less than a year on this account of yours? Girl, get out from that basement and get some fresh air. Oh wait, are you confined to a wheelchair or something? Mobility scooter for fatties? lel.
I want to cover the two of you with my boiling cum, while ur fucking his butt.

No I'm not asking for consent, nor do I remmember any other post in this thread.

Don't report before u taste it well and swallow. I assure u will be begging for more. We can kill him when we're done. I'm keeping u in the good cage with a fresh bone to practice on!

I want to cover the two of you with my boiling cum, while ur fucking his butt.

No I'm not asking for consent, nor do I remmember any other post in this thread.

Don't report before u taste it well and swallow. I assure u will be begging for more. We can kill him when we're done. I'm keeping u in the good cage with a fresh bone to practice on!

This is the mind of an average Cyborg fan. Mental midgetry at its finest.

Cyborg is not a high level MMA striker, she can't even throw a right hand without winging herself off balance. In the UFC, there's 3 high level strikers on the women's side, and that's Joanna, Valentina, and Germaine de Randamie. These are the 3 with proper footwork and balance, can throw combos without getting off balance, understand distance & timing, and can read their opponents' setups to counter them and walk them into traps.

Cyborg puts herself off balance and out of position to follow up every time she throws a hard right hand, when she doesn't throw the right hand hard she pushes her punches. Her distance judgement is also shit, she steps in way too far or not enough on many of her power shots and either jams herself or barely connects and goes off balance, forcing her to reset her stance. Cyborg is actually worse than Claudia Gadelha when it comes to striking, and nowhere near what I'd consider to be high level.

Idiots like him can't tell the difference between wild, uncoordinated, berserker style punching and high level technique. Calling Cyborg a high level striker is an insult to high level strikers. If she's high level, then the bar is set so far to the ground that it might as well not even exist.

Last edited:
because she wasn't using this as an excuse to duck

No, she just uses an extra 5 pounds as an excuse to duck an entire weight class. Conor McGregor ran through his entire division and beat one of the sport's P4P best, then went up in weight and took out the LW champion. He isn't ducking anybody. Cyborg's accomplishments? Beating Lina Lansberg.

No, she just uses an extra 5 pounds as an excuse to duck an entire weight class. Conor McGregor ran through his entire division and beat one of the sport's P4P best, then went up in weight and took out the LW champion. He isn't ducking anybody. Cyborg's accomplishments? Beating Lina Lansberg.

he's been ducking contenders for a while, and got gifted a title shot at LW.
cyborg is more legit than him

Back