Why is Hale Berry at the UFC face off and why does anyone care

Random average middle aged woman. Why is she standing there during the face off, and why does anybody care? Serious question. I don't understand.
Pretty sure she owns a snall fraction ofnthe company and she made a mma movie

LOL CALM DOWN, my opinion's in line with the majority of people. Who cares she's 55? She doesn't look anywhere close to 55. Shit, she looks younger than a lot of females who are half age. And please explain to me how UFC having an Academy Award-winning actress who was a former Miss America makes the sport look cheap and pathetic? Clearly, you hate her, but she's one of the top actresses in Hollywood, and even at her granny age still makes a lot of world's most beautiful people lists.

You saying she makes the UFC look cheap and pathetic is hilarious when you think about how Motel 6 & Mickeys Malt Liquor are both official sponsors. Nothing says expensive and quality like those 2 companies!

If anything it would add some legitimacy to the sport to people who don't watch it.
you have a 2 digit IQ. don't post in my threads. your kind is not welcome here.

She looks fucking amazing for 55. Hotter than half the ring girls.
I don't care what she looks "for 55". You could go to any college in America and find infinite girls that look 10x better than the granny. What does a random granny have to do with a fighting combat sport?

She is promoting her new mma based film. Why does this bother people so much?

you have a 2 digit IQ. don't post in my threads. your kind is not welcome here.

Said by the man who put 2 period where they don't belong, and then didn't capitalize the letters after both of the periods. And if I really want to be nit picky, the proper term would be double-digit IQ, not 2 digit IQ.

Yet I'm the one with the double-digit IQ...

You are too angry TS. Calm down. UFC is a fringe sport in the west that most people don't care about compared to football -- any mainstream celebrity that shows interest will be celebrated, and we're talking about one of the most recognizable people in the world.

She has a movie with Valentina i think Cat Zingano sued Halle aswell maybe for the same flick. 2 years ago Dana was pimping her out in a competition date with Halle etc

halle-berry-bruised-valentina-shevchenko-video-tbc.jpg

images

SHES 55 YEARS OLD SHES LITERALLY A GRANNY GO AWAY YOUR OPINION IS ABSOLUTE DOGSHIT

It just annoys me because it's one of those retarded things the UFC does that make the sport look cheap and pathetic

Yeah well I also have a very irrational hatred for anime, but I guess im also just gonna have to deal with that

You are too angry TS. Calm down. UFC is a fringe sport in the west that most people don't care about compared to football -- any mainstream celebrity that shows interest will be celebrated, and we're talking about one of the most recognizable people in the world.
Probably wouldn't be a fringe sport if dana didn't act like a fucking idiot, rotated in sexy ring girls instead, and stopped making the sport look like a joke by having random trash not even relevant for 10 years celebrities just standing there for no fucking reason

Random average middle aged woman. Why is she standing there during the face off, and why does anybody care? Serious question. I don't understand.
Its quite simple. She's a celebrity. All she would have to do is go and meet one of the fighters and tell him she's a huge fan and wallah, she probably get an invitation to be on stage during the weigh in.

Back