Why is Israel getting push so hard?

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So he beat Brunson and Silva #15 and supposedly gets a title shot. Jacre went on a winning streak at a time and didn’t get one. Whittaker had to go through a bunch of killers just to get an interim. This guy is another Sage Northcutt hype train. He’s a blue belt in bjj. He will get exposed real soon. Ufc is pushing this guy so hard trying to make him the next Anderson Silva/Jon Jones lol I guess they need a cash cow and casuals are buying it

He is very good, don't know what you're on about.

I predicted Adesanya and Zabit to hold the belt by year's end.

because he is marketable. and the other guys are not, simple as that. we are in the entertainment era, get with the program man, you dont have to like it but that is reality

Israel will get brutalised by the likes of Yoel, Souza Kelvin and rob

He's a really good fighter and a rare example of a top kickboxer making the transition properly. He's exiting and skilled.

Sage Northcutt? oh so you're just a hater. Brunson is better than anyone Northcutt has ever fought, hell so is Tavares and old Anderson.

Androgyny hasn’t been this cool since David Bowie.

He's good , has solid tools and his upside is quite high

That said I'm still not 100% convinced that he can become a dominant champion. Win the belt ? Sure but stay on top for a long time like Bones , Silva , GSP , Aldo etc have done ? I don't know

We'll truly see what he's made of when he fight one of Romero/Whitaker/Jacare/Rockhold/Gastelum

He is very good, don't know what you're on about.

I predicted Adesanya and Zabit to hold the belt by year's end.

Maybe if Israel gets the right matchups, but he doesn’t beat Yoel, Whittaker and probably not Gastelum

Israel will get brutalised by the likes of Yoel, Souza Kelvin and rob
Costa has faced no one but trashcans. 14-9 Uriah Hall almost knocked his bum ass out with jab. Israel would viciously expose that defense on the feet. Kelvin was eating bombs against Jacare, he play's a dangerous game. That fight is 50/50. The rest I agree with.

You can't deny his style is unique and exciting. I feel like the answer is obvious

My friend said Israel would beat rock hold rockhold would sub him so fast

That's what Rockhold should do but he's a dumb fighter and would want to stand with Israel.

Put him in there with Costa, let's see if those skinny bones can handle the power.

I think Costa and Yoel both beat him with pure brute force

Put him in there with Costa, let's see if those skinny bones can handle the power.

I think Costa and Yoel both beat him with pure brute force
who the fuck has Costa faced?
He looked like a sloppy brawler against Uriah Hall, who dropped him with a jab lololol.

Back