Why is Khamzat such a huge favorite over Paulo? (Update: Cashed out bet)

Wish I had as much disposable income as some of you.

@dog y
Betfair is also a really good one

You're betting against other people not the house, so the odds are better.
That's an interesting concept. Sounds fun. Huge fan bases should be fun to bet against. I'll take Costa and Charlie... maybe make some more parlays. I've just been out of the loop, but still got a few days to make educated bets.

I definitely lean Khamzat, hard lean, but betting Costa is a low risk, high reward bet. The thought of Costa winning isn't really that crazy. Good luck, bettors.

Translated: Khamzat is living off his performances pre Burns.

Post Burns he's looked meh, missed weight, and I don't think he really takes his career seriously.
I hope not.
But it does seem a long time ago when he fought three times in 66 days.

What "like Khamzat"? He's starched everyone he's beaten except for Gilbert, and even then, he still won a convincing decision. People like to discredit that win because he got dropped, like Gilbert didn't do the same thing against Kamaru..

You either need to make a better point or clarify yourself better playboy.
i thought gilbert won that fight. it was close no doubt, gilbert seemed the fresher fighter at the end

i thought gilbert won that fight. it was close no doubt, gilbert seemed the fresher fighter at the end

Seems like the majority had it scored for Khamzat. Watching it real time I thought it was clear as day that Khamzat won, but Gil still did a great job not making it a complete blowout.

Screenshot_2023-09-14-08-14-33-97_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I don't see Khamzat manhandling Costa. He has good TDD and is huge. I guess we'll see how good his TDD is because if Khamzat tries that Burns shit with Costa I think he gets smoked.

Willing to take a 4 year AV bet that costa doesnt make it out the 1st round.

Back