"Why is there a war with Mexico and not North Dakota?" - Joe Rogan

you took what he said out of context.

he was trying to say people are people and that its easier to have a "us vs them" attitude when you are less like them.

its easy to find fault in stranger than to find conflict in the faults of your own family. most people will defend their families even if their family members are wrong.

you took what he said out of context.

he was trying to say people are people and that its easier to have a "us vs them" attitude when you are less like them.

its easy to find fault in stranger than to find conflict in the faults of your own family. most people will defend their families even if their family members are wrong.

What he's saying is correct, however it doesn't mean that an "us vs them" mentality is invalidated.

Sure, we're all people. And historically people have strong in group preferences that typically result in conflict when another group comes along. This is nothing new, and has been happening for centuries. To think that we'll be able to undue centuries of evolution under the premise of "us vs them" just seems absurd to me. Although Rogan has likely smoked himself retarded, so perhaps that explains it.

I'm considered Hispanic but I don't consider the average Mexican to even be the same race as me.
you sure don't look Hispanic.

maxresdefault.jpg

Rogan shouldn't be taken seriously at this point. His family and the public have influenced him too much. He's turning full stupid.

NoDak is Nordic & Teutonic. It has an abundance of arable land, petroleum resources, a state-owned bank - the only of the 50 states - and sovereign wealth fund (Dakota Legacy) as well as the lowest unemployment rate in the US with ambitious reforms to model its prisons on Norway. And yes, an enormous stockpile of LGM-30 Minuteman III ICBMs fitted with nuclear warheads.

My home state is the best state. :)

https://www.governor.nd.gov/news/no...l-us-news-world-report’s-best-states-rankings

BISMARCK, N.D. – North Dakota offers the best quality of life in the country and ranks fourth overall among U.S. states for the second year in a row in U.S. News & World Report’s Best States rankings released today.

This is the first year the magazine’s annual rankings have included a quality of life category, and North Dakota topped the list. The state also ranked first in four metrics – growth of young population, labor force participation rate, low food insecurity and budget balancing – and ranked second in the infrastructure and fiscal stability categories.

“Thanks to U.S. News & World Report for reinforcing what the people who live and visit here already know: North Dakotans enjoy an unmatched quality of life, with abundant natural resources, endless recreational opportunities and hardworking citizens who make this the best place to live, work and a raise a family,” Gov. Doug Burgum said. “We’re committed to creating an environment that encourages entrepreneurship and innovation and helping communities reach their fullest potential to make our state an even more vibrant, healthy place to live.”

U.S. News noted the state boasts some of the nation’s best roads and short-term finances, as well as one of the highest voter participation rates and strong social and natural environments.

“The state's small towns promote a positive social environment in which people are not only supportive of one another, but they are able to engage in their communities and feel that they are making a difference,” it stated, adding, “Despite a rapid growth in North Dakota's energy sector over recent years, the state still has some of the best air quality in the nation.”

Minot.jpg

DSkA3dlW4AA52fw.jpg

Froe Jokan is a drug addled idiot who has mistaken a coke binge for enlightenment.

lol at taking anything those 2 bozos has to say seriously if it doesn't have to do with fighting/bjj or comedy.

It's funny how some people think Bravo is crazier than Rogan, yet on today's podcast he said we must abolish the idea of countries.

Even Bravo thought he was a total moron.

Rogan was criticizing Trump for saying Mexican crime is out of control. Bravo said, "It is."

Is Rogan right? Would America be better to just let anyone enter illegally?

I like joe for his ability to facilitate conversation, but his original ideas are pretty awful lol

It's funny how some people think Bravo is crazier than Rogan, yet on today's podcast he said we must abolish the idea of countries.

Rogan was criticizing Trump for saying Mexican crime is out of control. Bravo said, "It is."

I think America would be better off changing what entering legally means.

When people say pot doesn't have any negative side effects, these are two that I use as an example of brain rot

Trying to nitpick weed talk is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen in my life. You sound desperate, and pathetic.

dT6zZCB.gif

NoDak is Nordic & Teutonic. It has an abundance of arable land, petroleum resources, a state-owned bank - the only of the 50 states - and sovereign wealth fund (Dakota Legacy) as well as the lowest unemployment rate in the US with ambitious reforms to model its prisons on Norway. And yes, an enormous stockpile of LGM-30 Minuteman III ICBMs fitted with nuclear warheads.

My home state is the best state. :)

https://www.governor.nd.gov/news/no...l-us-news-world-report’s-best-states-rankings

BISMARCK, N.D. – North Dakota offers the best quality of life in the country and ranks fourth overall among U.S. states for the second year in a row in U.S. News & World Report’s Best States rankings released today.

This is the first year the magazine’s annual rankings have included a quality of life category, and North Dakota topped the list. The state also ranked first in four metrics – growth of young population, labor force participation rate, low food insecurity and budget balancing – and ranked second in the infrastructure and fiscal stability categories.

“Thanks to U.S. News & World Report for reinforcing what the people who live and visit here already know: North Dakotans enjoy an unmatched quality of life, with abundant natural resources, endless recreational opportunities and hardworking citizens who make this the best place to live, work and a raise a family,” Gov. Doug Burgum said. “We’re committed to creating an environment that encourages entrepreneurship and innovation and helping communities reach their fullest potential to make our state an even more vibrant, healthy place to live.”

U.S. News noted the state boasts some of the nation’s best roads and short-term finances, as well as one of the highest voter participation rates and strong social and natural environments.

“The state's small towns promote a positive social environment in which people are not only supportive of one another, but they are able to engage in their communities and feel that they are making a difference,” it stated, adding, “Despite a rapid growth in North Dakota's energy sector over recent years, the state still has some of the best air quality in the nation.”

Minot.jpg

DSkA3dlW4AA52fw.jpg

main-gate-2002.jpg

Rogan has no basic knowledge of science or the theory of evolution. He insists that the only thing that can be different among different races is the outside appearance, things like the brain are exactly the same. When trying to make his point about this, he pointed out how smart Asians are which he is too dumb to even realize that actually disproves what he was trying to say. He de-bunked himself.

He insists that Mexicans are exactly the same as North Dakotans, but actually the average Mexican is more like him because he can walk to Mexico from where he lives.

I'm considered Hispanic but I don't consider the average Mexican to even be the same race as me.
You're an idiot bro.

How in the fuck do you think you're way smarter than Joe?

Well hispanics are made up different people, usually whites,black,indigenous...If you live in a part, where indigenous people got destroyed, you probably won't have that in your genes.

Also Im Mexican...and I have plenty of white looking cousins....Hell my bro looks like a Khabib/Russian....Then I have other cousins who are darker.....All my cousins range from like 5'9 to 6'4......So yeah bro, even when you have the same genetics, the outer appearance changes a whole lot.

I bet in your feeble little mind, the average mexican are the people working in the fields who are sunburned like a motherfucker lol.

Back