Why is there no word from Conor?

I swear i heard Ariel say he was going to be at the fight

Has he commented at all. Weird if he hasnt after the callout by the interim champ
Yes, alot of his fans were posting comments last week saying he would be there stalking his prey.

Such as having a massive payday and not needing to ever fight again if he manages it right? Not feeling threatened by Ferg?

I feel confident Conor could 'blow' through that money on party favours, yachts, cars and homes at a rate that would shock former NFL stars

He just earned more than GSP, Fedor, Aldo and Anderson did in their entire combined career for a glorified sparring match. Think about that. He's the most popular fighter in the world.

You'll hear from him non stop once it's time to promote the fight.

hanging in stripe clubs
EtHyWV2.gif

Conor has been an alpha diva ever since the mini Mendes fight
Fooks around making crazy demands for the next fight
He will be probably pulling the co promotion demand again
Just has to lay low for long enough so ppl forget how bad he looked in the Mayweather fight

Path who's Tony, he needs to prove he's worthy first, let him defend and see if he can draw enough ppv points to compete against the king ;)

Dude Conor just had the "biggest fight of his life" like 4 times in a row and walked out with his health still in tact and many millions of dollars richer as well as having a newborn son to love and enjoy with his wife.

What would you be doing right now?

Dudes sipping tequila at some 5 star resort enjoying the pool or beach side with his wife and son nearby, ordering anything and everything that they can think of to enjoy or getting shitloads of new clothes and electronics to also enjoy and probably fucking a lot since she is no longer pregnant while paid goons drive him around and do his day-to-day everything.

He don't ave time for this shiite right now.

But when he does, better believe he'll be in full force. Tony Ferg is one cocky son of a bitch the perfect dude to make a huge hyped up fight with Conor especially with the win streak he's got going on. This fight will be BIG. Best save all his best material for when it starts to approach.

Fuck, he could have a team a writers now preparing shit he'll say to Ferg and insults he will sling across the room meaner than a full bottle of water.

All that marketing? The ufc is terrible at marketing to anything more than you plebs. That's why you all eat that Conor shit up.
Where I work everyone knows Conor why is that? I have fight network and they've shown Conor vs Diaz 2 over and over. Look at any YouTube UFC content it's Conor first everyone else second. And etc they have marketed him more than anyone else

Guy is a bitch champ.
Usually if your the champ, after an interim title fight has been won in your division, you will respond to the winner.
Look, even Bisping, issued a statement to the winner of the interim belt, although we doubt the authenticity of his statement. Why is Conor keeping quiet like a bitch?

He's working on that wealth belly.

I like TFerg but let's be honest, he leaves himself way too exposed and will get embarrassed and destroyed on his feet. He's got cardio & BJJ and a good chin too, but doesn't have Nate's chin or Nate's defense either. I just don't think he'll be able to weather the storm to get to the later rounds.

It's pretty safe to say just about anyone that is a fan of Conor is a piece of shit. Just like Sonnen's fans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back