Why is TRT Hendo not as maligned as TRT Vitor?

One was busted for actual steroids and then jumped on TRT and looked like the incredible Hulk

Not saying I approve of Hendo using it either the whole TRT era was bullshit but Vitor fucked up his own T levels through steroid abuse and never should have been allowed near TRT even during that wild west period

-Vitor had a past positive test for steroids

-Vitor mutated into a comic book version of himself while on it then deflated when he came off.

-Vitor abused TRT, proven by failed test.

-Vitor is a douche.
Why is Vitor a douche?

Why is Vitor a douche?

Completely unapologetic about past steroid use, ran from punishment and fought in PRIDE while suspended. Talks about how Jesus gave him his physique while injecting whatever he can get his hands on into his veins. Over inflated ego.

Just general doucheyness.

Um isnt Hendo 3-6 or 7 since he couldnt take TRT anymore?

Besides Dans RH kept him dangerous...Vitor just abused them too much, I dont think his body can create enough T now...serves him right.

Here we go, connecting dots that aren't even there in the first place. Try to stay on topic, if you would.

Pretty sure Chael Sonnen being Dan Henderson's training partner... and coincidentally a massive steroid cheat, is pretty relevant to the conversation.

Because you know what race I am right dumbass? Weidman resume more impressive than Anderson? Let me ask you, do you just hate Anderon or did he fuck your girlfriend?

Weidman beat Anderson by two fluke wins and became overrated as hell from those two fluke wins thanks to MMA noobs like you. Oh but this is what MMA noobs like you call impressive, fucking lol, yea its really impressive to beat a guy who is clowning around dancing with his hands down and face wide open, yea that was one impressive fluke win alright, second fight Anderson was kicking Weidman ass from the bottom, how the fuck do you get owned from the bottom? After the first round Weidmans face was busted up and he was disoriented and dazed and again this is all while Anderson was on the bottom, then of course Anderson breaks his leg, second fluke.

Weidmans best wins is two fluke wins over out of prime Anderson Silva, he got rocked and almost finish by Macida then gets destroyed by another overrated fighter Luke Rockhold, so let me ask you again, bitch please tell me what are you so impressed with?

200w.gif

See this dumb fuck? If you had eyes and could see you would know that Silva did not let him punch him in the face. He was using head movement and avoiding strike like he does in nearly all his fights. Nothing was handed to Chris. There was no fluke. If he just stood there he would have been knocked down on the first punch. You are just too Fucking dumb and salty to see it though.

Then in the second fight he trained to defend leg kicks and broke Silvas leg. Not a fluke. Silva kept spamming them.And had already ducked his leg up earlier in the fight but kept throwing them because he couldn't do shit else to Chris. Who, by the way nearly finished him in the first round.

Chris was never rocked by Machida and beat him standing. You think Silva was winning because he gave Chris a Fucking bloody nose? Lmao. At no Fucking point in either of their fights was Chris dazed, gassed, or disoriented. He did have Silva on queer street in the first round of both fights though. Silva briefly going limp and eyes rolling back during gimp in fight 1. And Chris Fucking dropping him in the clinch in fight 2. No where in either fight, was Silva ever winning. Not even for the briefest moment.

Machines never almost finished Chris. He had a nice flurry in a fight that throne just one round in.

Chris has beat Silva twice, Machida, and Vitor. He is still a young guy and it is not that far into his mma career. He has more impressive wins than math teacher Franklin, Cote, Listed, etc. Better wins than a win over out of prime Henderson and ring rust vitor.

And Chris did it all while passing his drug tests. Usada 1 Silva 0.

Oh and I assume you are black because you use the term great white hype. A term used by black racists that means white propellant fight or be athletic. Maybe you are just an ignorant white person or other ethnicity who doesn't know any better.

Last edited:
Completely unapologetic about past steroid use, ran from punishment and fought in PRIDE while suspended. Talks about how Jesus gave him his physique while injecting whatever he can get his hands on into his veins. Over inflated ego.

Just general doucheyness.
He is a dope fighter that seems to spend alot of his time with the kids n family. Steroids dont make you a douche. Conor Mcgregor is a douche, by the way of talking, Sonnen to. Tim Kennedy is the biggest douche and cheater. Everybody just hatin on Vitor i never understood it, and im Swedish btw.

Because you know what race I am right dumbass? Weidman resume more impressive than Anderson? Let me ask you, do you just hate Anderon or did he fuck your girlfriend?

Weidman beat Anderson by two fluke wins and became overrated as hell from those two fluke wins thanks to MMA noobs like you. Oh but this is what MMA noobs like you call impressive, fucking lol, yea its really impressive to beat a guy who is clowning around dancing with his hands down and face wide open, yea that was one impressive fluke win alright, second fight Anderson was kicking Weidman ass from the bottom, how the fuck do you get owned from the bottom? After the first round Weidmans face was busted up and he was disoriented and dazed and again this is all while Anderson was on the bottom, then of course Anderson breaks his leg, second fluke.

Weidmans best wins is two fluke wins over out of prime Anderson Silva, he got rocked and almost finish by Macida then gets destroyed by another overrated fighter Luke Rockhold, so let me ask you again, bitch please tell me what are you so impressed with?

hahahahahaahahaha

Please don't ever post again. Or reproduce. Thanks, signed all of us

This

+ This

Whats the difference between TRT and steroids?
If you didn't know TRT is the medical term for "juicing". When contacting you're local juice dealer you can get the same exact stuff that you're TRT doctor gives you as a "treatment".

hendo has had his share of sticks, stones, and arrows -- and will prolly still have 'em long after his retirement. every fighter with significant number of fans will always be a target of "hate-just-cos.."

In my Mind Hendo is a cheat like Vitor.

Both of their careers have a giant ass *

200w.gif

See this dumb fuck? If you had eyes and could see you would know that Silva did not let him punch him in the face. He was using head movement and avoiding strike like he does in nearly all his fights. Nothing was handed to Chris. There was no fluke. If he just stood there he would have been knocked down on the first punch. You are just too Fucking dumb and salty to see it though.

Then in the second fight he trained to defend leg kicks and broke Silvas leg. Not a fluke. Silva kept spamming them.And had already ducked his leg up earlier in the fight but kept throwing them because he couldn't do shit else to Chris. Who, by the way nearly finished him in the first round.

Chris was never rocked by Machida and beat him standing. You think Silva was winning because he gave Chris a Fucking bloody nose? Lmao. At no Fucking point in either of their fights was Chris dazed, gassed, or disoriented. He did have Silva on queer street in the first round of both fights though. Silva briefly going limp and eyes rolling back during gimp in fight 1. And Chris Fucking dropping him in the clinch in fight 2. No where in either fight, was Silva ever winning. Not even for the briefest moment.

Machines never almost finished Chris. He had a nice flurry in a fight that throne just one round in.

Chris has beat Silva twice, Machida, and Vitor. He is still a young guy and it is not that far into his mma career. He has more impressive wins than math teacher Franklin, Cote, Listed, etc. Better wins than a win over out of prime Henderson and ring rust vitor.

And Chris did it all while passing his drug tests. Usada 1 Silva 0.

Oh and I assume you are black because you use the term great white hype. A term used by black racists that means white propellant fight or be athletic. Maybe you are just an ignorant white person or other ethnicity who doesn't know any better.
Thanks dumbass noob for showing and proving exactly what i said, dont it just suck to know that this will always be the reason Weidman became champ, by two fluke wins?

IF there is no fluke then why do people keep saying and always have said Weidmans wins were fluke if they were actually legit wins? So you just simply didnt look at the fight then right? Even after posting the gif you are still in denial, its clear as day if your slow brain damaged dumbass would just look at the fight you can see Anderson is clowning, hands clearly down, face wide open, and playing not fighting, you rather just bitch than accept the truth because you are bitch made.

Yea Weidman really showed some skill hitting a wide open target, fucking LOL. And of course we all know what would have happened if Anderson actually fought instead of playing.

Second fight, like I said, Weidman got his ass owned from the bottom and this makes your bitch tears come out. Your making the Weidman fans look bad. Let me say that again, HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET OWNED FROM THE BOTTOM? Weidman got embarrassed by Anderson while Anderson was on his back, smashed and bloodied his face and had him dazed and disoriented after round one if their second fight, but your man crush for Weidman has got you blinded on purpose.

Maybe Weidman should have popped roids that way he could have actually beat Anderson without the help of fluke and by fluke twice at that, Weidman has to be the most lucky most overrated fighter ever thanks to his number one nut hugging fan YOU. But dont worry its a epidemic of you Weidman fans until overrated Rockhold whipped his ass easily and effortlessly LMAO.

Your overrated hero best win was barely a decision win against Machida who rocked Weidman and nearly put Weidman away in the fourth. Then gets destroyed by another overrated fighter Rockhold.

You are the perfect example of why Weidman, Rockhold and Nick Diaz are the most overrated fighters in the history of MMA. Your just too impressed with absolutely nothing.

OH and I could give two fucks what race you think I am............idiot LMAO.

Oh and did I mention, don't it just suck to know that this will always be known how Weidman became champ by two fluke wins? Dont that just suck to know? That keeps you up a night dont it?

The only thing I can offer you is some tissue for those tears, otherwise go cry to momma.

hahahahahaahahaha

Please don't ever post again. Or reproduce. Thanks, signed all of us
Only if you promise to jump off the highest bridge that way its a guarantee that you not only ever post again, but to also make sure you NEVER EVER exist on this earth anymore to post anything. How does that sound?

You must feel real stupid that the only one that co signed for you was your nut holder AndroidRage

Last edited:
Thanks dumbass noob for showing and proving exactly what i said, dont it just suck to know that this will always be the reason Weidman became champ, by two fluke wins?

IF there is no fluke then why do people keep saying and always have said Weidmans wins were fluke if they were actually legit wins? So you just simply didnt look at the fight then right? Even after posting the gif you are still in denial, its clear as day if your slow brain damaged dumbass would just look at the fight you can see Anderson is clowning, hands clearly down, face wide open, and playing not fighting, you rather just bitch than accept the truth because you are bitch made.

Yea Weidman really showed some skill hitting a wide open target, fucking LOL. And of course we all know what would have happened if Anderson actually fought instead of playing.

Second fight, like I said, Weidman got his ass owned from the bottom and this makes your bitch tears come out. Your making the Weidman fans look bad. Let me say that again, HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET OWNED FROM THE BOTTOM? Weidman got embarrassed by Anderson while Anderson was on his back, smashed and bloodied his face and had him dazed and disoriented after round one if their second fight, but your man crush for Weidman has got you blinded on purpose.

Maybe Weidman should have popped roids that way he could have actually beat Anderson without the help of fluke and by fluke twice at that, Weidman has to be the most lucky most overrated fighter ever thanks to his number one nut hugging fan YOU. But dont worry its a epidemic of you Weidman fans until overrated Rockhold whipped his ass easily and effortlessly LMAO.

Your overrated hero best win was barely a decision win against Machida who rocked Weidman and nearly put Weidman away in the fourth. Then gets destroyed by another overrated fighter Rockhold.

You are the perfect example of why Weidman, Rockhold and Nick Diaz are the most overrated fighters in the history of MMA. Your just too impressed with absolutely nothing.

OH and I could give two fucks what race you think I am............idiot LMAO.

Oh and did I mention, don't it just suck to know that this will always be known how Weidman became champ by two fluke wins? Dont that just suck to know? That keeps you up a night dont it?

The only thing I can offer you is some tissue for those tears, otherwise go cry to momma.

Lmao you are so rustled, poor, sweet, little cuck boy. It's not your fault that you are mentally retarded. It's your parents. If your mom stopped doing all those drugs during the pregnancy. And if your dad didn't have such a temper. I am so sorry for you. You poor twisted creature.

Wiedman whooped that ass though. None of the stupid shit that you claim happened actually happened. Only in your fantasy land where you go to get away from your tortured existence.

What actually happened was in the first fight Silva begged Chris to stand with him because he didn't want his shit pushed in like in round one when Chris almost knocked him out with that gnp. Then to try and get Chris to over committing on strikes he baited him by acting hurt. Then immediately started using head movement to start avoiding strikes. He has done that in many fights. Keeps his hands low to defend take downs and uses head movement to avoid strikes. Didn't work this time though.

Second fight. Chris dominated everywhere. Serious Silva seriously got his ass kicked. Chris was never rocked. Has a bloody nose. Lmao that is all you have to cling on to. Silva gave Chris a bloody nose. Chris dropped Silva like a sack of potatoes and then broke his leg.

I sleep great every night actually. I know that only retards like you call those fights flukes. And I know you only do it because you can't deal with reality. I pity you more than anything.

Last edited:
Lmao you are so rustled, poor, sweet, little cuck boy. It's not your fault that you are mentally retarded. It's your parents. If your mom stopped doing all those drugs during the pregnancy. And if your dad didn't have such a temper. I am so sorry for you. You poor twisted creature.

Vintage Sherdog

Unless Henderson has some sort of medical issue with test production then he has abused steroids at some point, hence the TRT, hence why he and Vitor should be on par with each other.

We all know dan is captain america though so Sherdog wont allow that.

Wiedman whooped that ass though. None of the stupid shit that you claim happened actually happened. Only in your fantasy land where you go to get away from your tortured existence.

What actually happened was in the first fight Silva begged Chris to stand with him because he didn't want his shit pushed in like in round one when Chris almost knocked him out with that gnp. Then to try and get Chris to over committing on strikes he baited him by acting hurt. Then immediately started using head movement to start avoiding strikes. He has done that in many fights. Keeps his hands low to defend take downs and uses head movement to avoid strikes. Didn't work this time though.

Second fight. Chris dominated everywhere. Serious Silva seriously got his ass kicked. Chris was never rocked. Has a bloody nose. Lmao that is all you have to cling on to. Silva gave Chris a bloody nose. Chris dropped Silva like a sack of potatoes and then broke his leg.

I sleep great every night actually. I know that only retards like you call those fights flukes. And I know you only do it because you can't deal with reality. I pity you more than anything.

When the tears rain they pour from the Weidman nut suckers.

But but but dont it just suck that this will always be known why Weidman is the champ by two fluke wins? Well look at all this Trailer Trash coming from you, speaking of parents, your parents obviously smoked too much meth when they created you in your trailer park home. And once again you forgot to take Weidmans balls out your mouth first before you posted.

First fight, Anderson was clowning, hands down, dancing to a song in his head, face wide open, then guess what? Weidman catches a playful clowning Anderson, therefore we have the first Fluke win for overrated Weidman. Of course Weidmans balls purposely got you blinded, and it does not change the fact Anderson was clowning and playing around not even defending himself. Weidman gets props for capitalizing on Anderson stupidity but it was still a fluke win.

Then you tell lies and say Weidman dominated the second fight, fucking lol, if getting your faced busted and bloodied, and getting dazed and disoriented all while getting owned from the bottom is what you call domination by Weidman then so be it, whatever can help you sleep at night even if its telling yourself a lie, fucking lol, thats pretty pathetic. Your so dumb you dont even realize the sooner you accept the truth the better you can sleep at night.

The two fluke wins by Weidman will always haunt the Weidman dick riders, and the thing is im not even a Anderson fan, im just not blinded and delusional on purpose like you.

Weidman didnt win because he was the better fighter he won because Anderson was the stupid fighter.

It sucks for you that this is something that will always be known how Weidman became champ. You ever wonder why people say Weidman won by fluke? If he didnt win by fluke then why does this become a topic of discussion everytime Weidman and Anderson fights are brought up? Oh thats right its because it was two fluke wins hahahahahaha dumbass.

Sucks when your best win is a razer thin decision against a out of prime Machida that almost finished him, no wonder those tears are pouring.

Just look at them. One was obviously abusing it. Hendo looks like basically the same guy, whereas Vitor turned into a different species.

Back