Why not allow PED use?! Why is it unacceptable?

Well in some cases yes. But used intelligently you should be fine. Plus isn't drinking and recreational drugs bad for your health too?! But yet people shit on peds for unhealthy they are but they in fact live a much in healthier life style.
Recreational is just that. Recreational. Outside of the job. You smoke or drink, you're affecting yourself not another person who you're fighting.

Why not allow surgically enhanced limbs? If someone is willing to replace the fingers of a hand with foot long razor sharp knives its no one's business but his own, right?

And its cheaper than PED's.

Not everyone responds to diets the same way. Or legal supplements either.
Legal like fish oil or whey protein? Last time I checked no one died prematurely from that. Samething with brown rice and lean chicken. I guess mcdonalds is good for a carb up haha.

You'll be opening a real can of worms if you allow guys to start taking ped a real slippery slope mma and major sports can do without...

giphy.gif

I never get over retarded people who would rather see a dirty sport where everyone dies just for entertainment

I never get over retarded people who would rather see a dirty sport where everyone dies just for entertainment

I garuntee that alcohol and Rec drugs kill and harm more people than peds do.

Last edited:
cybernetic enhancements are where it's at

take prize fighting to the 20XX level

have different leagues for how much of your body is still human

debut new and amazing technology from privately funded labs

have so much money involved the sport is corrupt wait that one might be happening already nevermind

I garuntee that alcohol and Rex drugs kill and harm more people than peds do.

If peds were allowed people would do more and more to outdo each other to the point where people's hearts would explode in every fight

not worth it

But you're forcing other people to take peds if you're on them too. Not everyone reacts to peds the same. Its a very unfair advantage.
Its an unfair advantage if someone has superior genetics or a longer reach. Are we going to add reach classes or athleticism classes so everyone gets a fair fight? No one is forcing them to fight and its common knowledge in the mma community that PEDs are necessary if you want to be. Pro

Nobody will get better? PEDs aren't magic. You can't stop training and start taking PEDs and expect to get better at what you're doing.
I never said that, you retarded imbecile. You obviously can't understand the concept of fair competition.

You'll be opening a real can of worms if you allow guys to start taking ped a real slippery slope mma and major sports can do without...
It would destroy competive sports, hence why it's against the rules of almost every sport

Because the UFC doesn't want anyone to die. If somebody dies and they aren't testing, the UFC dies. The public thinks the UFC is barbaric enough, if you allow steroids, you're jeopardizing its future entirely. Without testing UFC is also vulnerable to politicians and all kinds of lawsuits. A guy from regional promotion Cage Titans died after a TKO loss 4 days ago. This is what the UFC has to avoid.

Last edited:
Its an unfair advantage if someone has superior genetics or a longer reach. Are we going to add reach classes or athleticism classes so everyone gets a fair fight? No one is forcing them to fight and its common knowledge in the mma community that PEDs are necessary if you want to be. Pro
Get in the ring with Hunto and say that, you fucking keyboard warrior pussy!

Back