Why not book a rematch if Sean O’Malley can immediately return?

Istryker

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I just watched his new video which is surprise surprise filled with excuses BUT he said he wants to come back again before the end of the year. Why not have those two scrap and settle the score ? It’s not like O’Malley is seriously injured he just twisted his ankle a bunch of times and got elbowed in the face. Besides I like rivalry and trash talk between Chito and Sean it feels real and not some bs fake marketing shit that we Usually get.

Mans need to drink some milk and get his calcium in order

I just watched his new video which is surprise surprise filled with excuses BUT he said he wants to come back again before the end of the year. Why not have those two scrap and settle the score ? It’s not like O’Malley is seriously injured he just twisted his ankle a bunch of times and got elbowed in the face. Besides I like rivalry and trash talk between Chito and Sean it feels real and not some bs fake marketing shit that we Usually get.

Mans need to drink some milk and get his calcium in order

You know the milk thing is a myth right?

Marlon Vera won decisively over O'Malley, he deserves to move up in competition and O'Malley doesn't deserve a rematch, there was nothing controversial about him losing.

This 100%

Vera should be on a 7 fight win streak.

He's on his way to a top 10 opponent.

No need to go backwards and fight O'Malley again.

Pretty sure his ankle is still not fully healed, he said in some video he is not really training yet, just doing some physio and stretching.

Imo O'malley will lose agaibst anybody that can hurt him and force himbto deal with adversity. No need for a rematch imo, O'malley got finished in the 1st rd.

Marlon Vera won decisively over O'Malley, he deserves to move up in competition and O'Malley doesn't deserve a rematch, there was nothing controversial about him losing.

Right, there is nothing controversial but a million threads and people are debating whether it was a fluke, how the injury happened, etc.

You can say that it was a legitimate win and that Sean does not deserve it. But it has been tremendously controversial.

"Today, the US Department of Agriculture's dietary guidelines recommend three servings of dairy a day, despite the fact that one in four Americans can't digest milk. New evidence also shows that drinking lots of milk doesn't protect against bone fractures and may be linked to certain types of cancer. And all the good stuff in milk — calcium, potassium, and protein — can be found in greater amounts in foods like broccoli, kale, and black beans."

https://www.vox.com/2016/5/2/11565698/big-government-helps-big-dairy-sell-milk

so I was lied to my entire life?
There's actually evidence drinking an excess will cause your bones to break more easily. They market things like they are healthier than they are to sell more shit. Think about it if you are told milk makes bones strong you will give it you your kids all the time but if they were like milks not to bad for you then you wouldn't

Vera should move up the ladder. No controversy except to O’Malley and his fanboys. Perhaps their paths cross again later but an instant rematch makes no sense.

Right, there is nothing controversial but a million threads and people are debating whether it was a fluke, how the injury happened, etc.

You can say that it was a legitimate win and that Sean does not deserve it. But it has been tremendously controversial.

It's because he is some sort of social media celebrity. Had it been a regular out of top 10 fight, there would be no threads. People are upset the hype was not real. Sean is good but he has a long way to go. I don't think he's up for the task to be honest.

Back