Why Nunes is so unpopular?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charnel2500

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
She beats Rousey and is quite good. Her last fight against Shevchenko = only 100 k ppv. Why? Do you like her? Is she interesting?
Look at that
UFC countdown Jacare vs Gastelum 51 k views
UFC countdown Nunes vs Pennington 16 k views
LOL

Last edited:
She's a lesbian and not the cute kind

Personality and Ducking Cyborg

Not a great english speaker. Has a masculine look to her. Lost to chicks that Ronda beat in seconds.

Cuz shes not hot and eats box

Dudes want a hot chick they can rail

So WMMA isnt for them.

Faking that sickness before her fight a while ago didn’t exactly help her garner fandom.

She beats Rousey and is quite good. Her last fight against Shevchenko = only 100 k ppv. Why? Do you like her? Is she interesting?
Look at that
UFC countdown Jacare vs Gastelum 51 k views
UFC countdown Jacare vs Gastelum 16 k views
LOL
I was going to post about the view counts, speaks volumes on how the bout order should be champ or not

Amanda had the opportunity to be held in high regard after the Rousey beatdown but managed to make everyone have different feelings towards her

Also, the UFC are actually hurting her starpower by constantly using embedded and countdowns as a sitcom about her lesbian relationship with another UFC fighter, we dont care. UFC seems to think theyll draw in a different type of audience but Im sure there are much more likeable and relatable lesbian couples out there that people would watch. Show Amanda being the hard punching fighter she is in the gym working hard with a lot less speaking.

Because of

giphy.gif

and

200w.gif

She's one the most vicious and entertaining WMMA fighter in the whole UFC, but people are mad because she beat cuter girls like Ronda and Valentina.

Her Englishe
Her attitudjee
Her backinge oute ofe fightse
Homophobiae playsee a rolee too

"The Brazilian Problem": Nunes has the same issue that other top Brazilian fighters have; they have the same "overly nice foreigner with little-to-no charisma" personality that doesn't resonate at all with the American buying public.

She’s a woman and a lesbian at that. If guys can’t objectify her sexually then it’s a no go for most bros.

Well considering the the people responsible for promoting her have put virtually no effort into doing just that? That may just have something to do with it....

I like Nunes and I don' care why she have low PPV. Just give me the good card so I can enjoy in MMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back