Why the Ian Garry hate???

Manufacturing "beef" in ring with one of the nicest humans on the roster in attempts to heighten your stardom/fame is a one way ticket to Douchville.
You cant spell vile without Douchville.
He has all the tell-tale psychological hangups of a child who grew up without a father.

Well. Some will tell you he’s a cuck who married into his wife’s ex husband’s name, a wife whose happens to be twice his age , for starters.

I just think he sucks.

Have you listened to Ian Garry?
This. He has the brain of a hamster and the charisma of a plastic chair.

But in his defense regarding the magny beef, he's young, his wife has a child he seems to care about a lot and he's following her narrative.

So I get his outrage. I'm a father and I don't like listening to the shit Magny said.
I was spanked and it teached me nothing except respecting my parents less.

If you need to use physical domination in any way to make your kid "behave" you've failed as a parent in that regard.

I love it when people tell me how to feel and then slap a label on me for not doing it. And by "love" I mean "utterly despise with very fiber of my being".

Saying Garry has a personality is technically correct even if it's only a bad imitation of the average millennial's personality, which in itself is a desperate cry for validation thanks to somehow being convinced they're worthless despite being told they're each the most special person in the entre universe from birth.

As I said earlier, a wannabe wannabe.

Probably because Magny really isn't that great and never has been.
Yeah Magny certainly is not elite but I think the way Garry schooled him showed he has some legitimate skills

Actually more worried he will follow in Conors sociopathic footsteps than anything

46014ebf-957c-4be8-94e2-7a3ff9d15d62_text.gif

Back